Other Entries by Todd Williams (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Database SearchDatabase SearchPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
Todd Williams (from psc cd)
1373 since
1/1/2015 5:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a search engine script that lets you scan through various pages depending on what you put as the maximum query per page.

Easy To Understand MySQL ConnectionEasy To Understand MySQL ConnectionPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
1342 since
1/1/2015 5:15:00 AM

By 12 Users

This is to teach you how to connect to your mysql database and select a table. I have made it very clean and added comments to help you understand the process.

Graphical Poll v2Graphical Poll v2PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
1051 since
1/1/2015 5:50:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a Graphical Poll Analyzer. It takes the number of votes and figures out the percentage of each item and displays a bar graph to show the results.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Poll With Bar Graph ResultsPoll With Bar Graph ResultsPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
1129 since
1/1/2015 5:16:00 AM

By 2 Users

It is a Poll script all in 1 page. I didn't add a vote limit per person, because I couldn't find a secure way to do it. IP block isn't good because people can re-sign on and their IP will change. Cookies block isn't good because if they disable cookies th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0