Other Entries by Imthiaz Rafiq (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Browser SnipperBrowser SnipperPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
Imthiaz Rafiq (from psc cd)
835 since
1/1/2015 11:33:00 AM

By 2 Users

When you run the index page this will collect all infromation about the browser, Operating system and screen resolution etc. And it will post to next page which can be accessed thru php. I think this code will be useful who needs to do professional web pa ...(description truncated)

PhpICalendarXPhpICalendarXPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
1264 since
1/1/2015 6:43:00 PM

By 5 Users

PhpICalendarX is a class through which you can set a calendar to your page. I have build so many features into the same. Please mail me the comments and other queries you liked to know. And I hope it will be of good use to the planetsourcecode.com viewers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Storing / Retrieving pictures from databaseStoring / Retrieving pictures from databasePHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
1383 since
1/1/2015 11:34:00 AM

By 9 Users

Hi folks I have searched many sites for storing a picture into a database and retrieve the same. But I got some tutorials when I searched the web. Using the tutorials I have a made one for me. It was implemented using Php and Mysql. I will tell you want ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0