Date
Submitted
User Rating

Horce RaceHorce RaceDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
3080 since
9/23/2016 7:57:46 AM
Unrated
       Run horseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ColorPixelColorPixelDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
2721 since
9/19/2016 12:43:14 PM
Unrated
       Determine pixel color and RGB -Value under thr mouse cursor.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Vowels and Consonants Counter in DelphiVowels and Consonants Counter in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3125 since
9/16/2016 3:04:34 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in Delphi as my main programming language that will ask the user to give a string, word, sentence or phrase and then our program will count the number of consonants and vowels. The code is very short and very easy to understa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Count Vowels in DelphiCount Vowels in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3448 since
9/16/2016 2:21:56 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give a string, phrase, sentence or word and then our program will count the number of vowels from the given word, string, phrase or sentence from the user. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Palindrome in DelphiPalindrome in DelphiDelphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4566 since
9/13/2016 12:07:20 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give a string or word and then our program will check if the given word is a Palindrome or Not. A word becomes a palindrome with you read it forward and backwa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Power of a Number in DelphiPower of a Number in DelphiDelphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3088 since
9/12/2016 11:41:31 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give the base and exponent value and then our program will compute the power of the number. I hope you will find my work useful I used the power function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Checker in DelphiPrime Number Checker in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3272 since
9/11/2016 3:28:15 AM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi to accept a number from the user and then our program will check and determine if the given number is a Prime Number or Not. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman Numeral Converter in DelphiDecimal To Roman Numeral Converter in DelphiDelphi 6Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3452 since
9/9/2016 10:58:49 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Delphi version 6 as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given decimal number by our user into roman numera ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Binary To Decimal Converter in DelphiBinary To Decimal Converter in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3686 since
9/4/2016 2:25:02 AM
Unrated
       I wrote this simple program that will ask the user to give a number in binary and then our program will convert the number to its decimal equivalent using Delphi as my programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Binary Converter in DelphiDecimal To Binary Converter in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3781 since
9/4/2016 1:41:21 AM
Unrated
       I wrote this simple program that will ask the user to give a number in decimal and then our program will convert the number to its binary equivalent using Delphi as my programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 39 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 381 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix