Date
Submitted
User Rating

Listbox IconsListbox IconsDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Ben128
741 since
4/4/2019 9:39:31 PM
Unrated
       This little project shows how easy it is to add icons to list boxes and also change the selected item color. Hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ben's File RenameBen's File RenameDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Ben128
749 since
4/2/2019 10:24:17 PM
Unrated
       File Reamer is a small program to allow you to rename multiple files. You may need this program if you need to rename lots of pictures e.g. from a camera, The program comes with a feature to rename single files or you can also add folders with files in. i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Folder Backup v1.0DM Folder Backup v1.0Delphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Ben128
710 since
4/2/2019 10:02:59 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple program to backup one folder to a different one. code is well commented hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Addition and Difference in DelphiAddition and Difference in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1492 since
1/5/2019 11:44:27 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program to perform addition and subtraction in Delphi. I used Delphi 7 Enterprise edition in writing this program. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school and application development. programming projects, thesis a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

hello worldhello worldDelphi 7Beginner /
honeydatax@sapo.pt
1233 since
10/31/2018 1:02:06 PM
Unrated
       my hello world made and compile http://www.compileonline.com/compile_pascal_online.phpClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Two Dimensional Array in Turbo PascalTwo Dimensional Array in Turbo PascalPre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2102 since
10/21/2018 10:36:01 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using Turbo Pascal For Windows to show how two dimensional array works in Pascal programming language. The code is very simple and short very easy to understand. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Password StrengthPassword StrengthDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Ben128
2605 since
5/26/2018 3:50:42 PM
Unrated
       Small project showing to to show how string your password is, checks the length uppercase, lowercase special char and digits hope you find the code usfull. Updates the display of the password chars you have entered,Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WebTV StreamWebTV StreamDelphi 7, Delphi 6Intermediate /
Antonov Alin-Iulian
3219 since
3/28/2018 9:37:35 PM
Unrated
       Application for streaming live TV and Radio from M3U playlists. Loads only .ts url channels from m3u, this filter is not necessary for newer VLC player (>Win9x versions);Can verify dead links, delete them and save the playlist with alive links only; Volum ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BMI calculatorBMI calculatorDelphi 7Intermediate /
Imaad Abrahams
3483 since
3/16/2018 12:29:04 AM
Unrated
       For fun

CloverBruteCloverBruteDelphi 7, Delphi 6Advanced /
Antonov Alin-Iulian
2945 since
3/12/2018 7:33:47 PM
Unrated
       Example of how to generate pairs of numbers based on specific pattern(s) / parameters and how to load dll API functions to main program. Combi program: Combine different numbers in unique combinations (ignoring order), remove/count duplicates in tstringli ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 38 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 378 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix