Date
Submitted
User Rating

Guo's ASP ExplorerGuo's ASP ExplorerASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
894 since
1/5/2015 7:05:00 PM

By 4 Users

I coded this cuz every explorer I found was not good enough for me ;). Maybe I havent seen any goot ones... anyway. This is a Windows Explorer like ASP Explorer. You can use it to edit files, upload files, create files, and more.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hack... er, uh... verify ISP/website securityHack... er, uh... verify ISP/website securityASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Mike Stevenson (from psc cd)
1005 since
1/5/2015 6:01:00 AM

By 20 Users

My purpose for this was educational. I was trying to learn the Scripting.FileSystemObjects which were not documented well at the time. You can use it for educational purposes, or to test the security and see how well your server's NT user permissions are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hit CounterHit CounterASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Jason Brooks (from psc cd)
407 since
1/5/2015 6:09:00 PM

By 4 Users

A Simple Hit Counter In ASP. Example OF Using FileSystemObject To Read And Write To A File

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

How to display a Confirm box with ASP ClassicHow to display a Confirm box with ASP ClassicASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Francis Allan D. Suarez (from psc cd)
6035 since
1/7/2015 11:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

How to display a Confirm box with ASP Classic We can indeed include in our ASP file several lines of code to display a confirm box. If the user clicks the YES button, a routine will be executed; else the webpage won’t be submitted. Set your document ...(description truncated)

How to send email from ASP (Part I of II)How to send email from ASP (Part I of II)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
1183 since
1/1/2015 12:33:00 AM

By 2 Users

Want to send SMTP email from your ASP app? CDONTS is a free e-mail component that comes with IIS4, that (despite its weird name) is very easy to use and has good performance. The setup actually takes longer than the trivial scripting. To set it up, first, ...(description truncated)

How to use How to use "InternetExplorer.Application"VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Maxim Kazitov (from psc cd)
1245 since
1/6/2015 9:06:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code demonstrate how to use "InternetExplorer.Application" ActiveX Object.

Html Button GradientHtml Button GradientHTMLBeginner /
Thammapat c (from psc cd)
838 since
1/7/2015 7:02:00 AM

By 6 Users

render button gradient. ҴẺմ html+stylesheet

HTML EmailHTML EmailVbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
K. Mosher (from psc cd)
617 since
1/6/2015 3:07:00 AM

By 2 Users

I've looked long and hard trying to find a method to do a mass email using graphics...but to no avail...so, I wrote this simple program to send HTML email...just attach to a data source, and you're on your way...(by the way, you won't believe how easy thi ...(description truncated)

HTTP File CommanderHTTP File CommanderASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
Maxim Kazitov (from psc cd)
1140 since
1/6/2015 7:11:00 AM

By 9 Users

"HTTP File Commander" is a DHTML remote file management tool. The server side is an ASP based service. The client side is just Internet Explorer. You can copy, delete, move, and edit files on remote computer the same way you it on a local one.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Interactive World MapInteractive World MapASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Igor Krupitsky (from psc cd)
842 since
1/7/2015 4:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

This page lets you zoom in/out and interact with the world map. The code is based on VML (Vector Markup Language).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 12 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 114 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)