Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Send Mail using ActiveX DLLSend Mail using ActiveX DLLASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Jorge Cisneros (from psc cd)
370 since
1/5/2015 6:57:00 AM

By 3 Users

You can send e-mail whom ever you want from who ever you want, using wich ever server you want This program uses my own control Active X, in the zip you can find the source code.

Serial Communication ASPSerial Communication ASPASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Muhamad Kamal (from psc cd)
1136 since
1/6/2015 9:23:00 AM

By 5 Users

To communicate with any device connected to com port via an activeX provided by Microsoft called MSComm (MSCOMM32.OCX).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Server Procedure CallServer Procedure CallASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Pankaj Adhikari (from psc cd)
4683 since
1/7/2015 5:52:00 PM

By 2 Users

The code executes ASP function/procedure from cliend side javascript. Using this code we can easily assign function return value in javascript variables.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple SearchSimple SearchASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Jorge Cisneros (from psc cd)
421 since
1/5/2015 6:23:00 AM

By 5 Users

Search in the site for any word

Single page with 140 Web safe colors and HEX codesSingle page with 140 Web safe colors and HEX codesASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Mark WiseCarver (from psc cd)
462 since
1/5/2015 5:38:00 PM

By 3 Users

Simple page I wrote that allows you to Alt-Tab back and forth to while you are developing. Gives you a bigger picture of an array of Web safe colors than pop-up palletes do.

Special EffectsSpecial EffectsHTMLIntermediate /
Deryck H (from psc cd)
323 since
1/5/2015 5:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

This file has some source files that can change your browser's scrollbar color, link hover color, and even have a mouse trail with a phrase of your choice. I will update as often as I make new. Vote for me!!! Dont forget to take out the comment tags!

Spell CheckerSpell CheckerASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Anil P (from psc cd)
1878 since
1/5/2015 1:21:00 PM

By 9 Users

Use Microsoft word spell checker utilityClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stealing Information from Another Web Page (Stealing Information from Another Web Page (ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Kevin Reay (from psc cd)
924 since
1/5/2015 6:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

This code steals info/output from other pages! This can be used create meta-searches by grabing the output of other pages!!! For example, you could pass a search string into 2 existing pages and return the results to a single page!

Talking IETalking IEHTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Manas Mukherjee (from psc cd)
323 since
1/6/2015 1:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

I am developing this application for a physician who has lost his vision. This application is just a prototype, this browser will talk, from desk top. I have a request to viewer, if you wish to join and help, please email short stories. I shall thank his ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Template ClassTemplate ClassASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Nick DelMedico (from psc cd)
1732 since
1/6/2015 4:59:00 PM

By 4 Users

Seperate logic from presentation. A VBScript class which allows you to define any number of parameters in an HTML template as well as define repeater blocks (for looping through RS's, etc.). Easy to unzip and run examples included. See ReadMe.txt for more ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 10 of 12 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 114 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)