Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 8 of 30 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 290 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Atwinda Software ASP forums 1.6Atwinda Software ASP forums 1.6ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
atwinda (from psc cd)
730 since
1/5/2015 6:57:00 PM

By 7 Users

Atwinda Forums v1.6 are improved. I added many features including: Search, Paged topics display, Lock posts, and many more. Users can now edit account information via the myaccount page. sendmail is now included, allowing for a mailing list (which is an o ...(description truncated)

BB Ballgame League SiteBB Ballgame League SiteASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Brian Battles WS1O (from psc cd)
1281 since
1/7/2015 12:35:00 PM

By 3 Users

BB Ballgame League Site is a complete ASP Baseball/Softball League schedule, score and record-keeping site. Uses an Access database. For testing, login as administrator using username "admin" password "password". Read the included Readme.TXT file before y ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BEO Web InstanBEO Web InstanASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Bowo Ekowidodo (from psc cd)
789 since
1/7/2015 9:16:00 AM

By 2 Users

Web Instan For Your News Site I write in ASP and database Accesss! UpdateClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Bug Tracking System, generated using CodeChargeBug Tracking System, generated using CodeChargeASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1470 since
1/5/2015 11:17:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is a simple web based bug tracking system created in about an hour using the upcoming code generation product - CodeCharge. Features include Search, Sorting, Login and Administration of Users, Priorities, Projects and Statuses. Two source code versio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bug/Issue/Task Tracking and ManagementBug/Issue/Task Tracking and ManagementASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1575 since
1/5/2015 7:00:00 PM

By 8 Users

FREE Web-based Bug Tracking with Source Code in ASP and ASP.NET/C# Great tool for assigning and tracking issues during software development process. Simple, yet powerful, Issue Manager features: - Secure, multi-level web access via login authentication ...(description truncated)

Build Time Tracking Application Using ActiveX ControlBuild Time Tracking Application Using ActiveX ControlASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Syed AQ Shah (from psc cd)
830 since
1/5/2015 12:11:00 PM

By 6 Users

The main purpose of this article is to show the use of ActiveX controls in your web pages with proper error handling and data updates. In the sample time tracking application I will demonstrate the use of the following. 1. Using ActiveX controls. 2. Clie ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Business Directory 1.0.1 BBusiness Directory 1.0.1 BASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Bunheng (from psc cd)
930 since
1/6/2015 9:05:00 AM

By 22 Users

This is the new version of Business Directory I have made It still wasn't completed yet, I am now doing on it .Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Business Directory 1.00bBusiness Directory 1.00bASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Bunheng (from psc cd)
809 since
1/6/2015 5:57:00 AM

By 11 Users

This code is the business directory including company listing which allow user to add and manage there contact address by entering to the business directory . Note this is the beta version only.

Call Tracker 4.0Call Tracker 4.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Neal Clonts (from psc cd)
801 since
1/6/2015 10:49:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is the latest version of Call Tracker. The screenshots below show 3.0 but the code is the latest. I didn't want to create a new entry so I just updated this one. Helpdesk Call Tracking Application for small helpdesks that do not require work orders o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Car Dealer ManagerCar Dealer ManagerASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Bryan R. Harper (from psc cd)
700 since
1/6/2015 1:59:00 AM

By 4 Users

Manage online car dealer.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 30 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 290 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)