Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 9 of 30 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 290 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

cAspImagecAspImageASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Terje Hauger (from psc cd)
1618 since
1/7/2015 9:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

cAspImage is a vbscript class that lets you read various properties from image files, including width, height and color depth. This cannot be done directly with ASP/vbscript because this type of information has to be parsed out from the image file itself. ...(description truncated)

Catch robot and generate dynamic metatagsCatch robot and generate dynamic metatagsASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
SimonLa (from psc cd)
758 since
1/5/2015 7:06:00 PM

By 4 Users

Use this include file to catch robot queries to your page and generate the appropriate metatags dynamically. With this code, I have put my site (www.stindustriel.com) in top 10 on Google, Altavista and InfoSeek. Hope you will envoy.

CBTCBTASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Chris Smith (from psc cd)
740 since
1/5/2015 5:27:00 PM

By 3 Users

This application allows you to create and administer a simple multiple choice computer based test (CBT).

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CDOSYS Contact PageCDOSYS Contact PageASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Ed Ruth (from psc cd)
1072 since
1/7/2015 11:02:00 AM

By 2 Users

CDOSYS Form - A standard business-type contact form using CDOSYS. I saw lots of examples of CDONTS forms like this, but every example of CDOSYS that I found showed how to send an email via a CDOSYS form, but not a standard Web page form. The code is ugly ...(description truncated)

CDs, DVDs and Books Catalog - English Interface Version (2nd UPDATE!)CDs, DVDs and Books Catalog - English Interface Version (2nd UPDATE!)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Tiago Ramalho (from psc cd)
1483 since
1/6/2015 10:22:00 PM

By 7 Users

The goal of this app is to store data about Books, Music CDs, DVDs, Movies, Magazines, Games, Software (and any other category you may want to add), for you to know to whom you lended it and when. The most boring thing is realy the inicial data insertion, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

cForums - ASP ForumscForums - ASP ForumsASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Dave Stringer (from psc cd)
763 since
1/7/2015 3:44:00 AM

By 10 Users

It's a complete forums system with private messaging, moderation, and minimal admin abilities.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

charity organization database managementcharity organization database managementASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
World''s Greatest (from psc cd)
7608 since
1/7/2015 3:06:00 PM

By 5 Users

The purpose of this software is to collect personal information of people who donate towards various categories of partnership. it displays their totals each month and at the end of every review period. it also has a very powerful advanced search tool to ...(description truncated)

CHAT-GOFRINCHAT-GOFRINASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Mirek Vesely (from psc cd)
1893 since
1/5/2015 10:06:00 PM

By 4 Users

Chat-Gofrin is small chat with (room,add user,set permission,and with new interesting design). There is 2 version (with session or with cookies (this run in Explorer v6)) PLEASE VOTEClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CHAT-Gofrin v2.0CHAT-Gofrin v2.0ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Mirek Vesely (from psc cd)
625 since
1/5/2015 10:42:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is second version of my Chat-Gofrin. 1. Manual is big and I can't upload with code on PSC. 2. If you need manual(and I think that yes) then you can download it from my homepage www.volny.cz/gofrin I add some new function (smiles, admin page, now use ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chatter-Box v2.5Chatter-Box v2.5ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Kraix (from psc cd)
854 since
1/6/2015 5:44:00 PM

By 6 Users

Shaspy on Roids! But I changed so much (and I thought of a better name ;) so now it is called Chatter-Box! What is it you ask? This is an ASP version of all those Shout Out boxes that you see on web sites. The problem is that they are all coded in Perl or ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 30 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 290 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)