Date
Submitted
User Rating

ANTI LEECHANTI LEECHASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Raymond Skorstad (from psc cd)
1328 since
1/5/2015 10:54:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code will hide the location of the file the user will download from your site. It's not fool-proof, but it will help in avoiding other sites to download your files directly. If you have any suggestions on impovements, please feel free to give me feed ...(description truncated)

AntiMarket.net - Complete Multi Level Marketing (open source MLM)AntiMarket.net - Complete Multi Level Marketing (open source MLM)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
SerweX (from psc cd)
13125 since
1/7/2015 11:45:00 AM

By 5 Users

[By_ Shahin Noursalehi Contact: admin@MixofTix.net] Hi there, this is the complete source code of www.AntiMarket.net specifications: Built-in E-Bank, Rich Verification Code, Quick MLM, Real time commission calculator,... there are many new features and ...(description truncated)

ASP Ajax Star Rating Web 2.0 StyleASP Ajax Star Rating Web 2.0 StyleASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Dexter Zafra (from psc cd)
3885 since
1/7/2015 1:39:00 PM

By 3 Users

A simple ASP Ajax Star Rating with Web 2.0 looks. The script uses an Access database and should run on just about any ASP enabled Windows server. Live Demo at www.ex-designz.net/directory/default.asp. Please let me know your comments on this submission.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ASP and XML SurveysASP and XML SurveysASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
George Leithead (from psc cd)
1081 since
1/5/2015 6:20:00 PM

By 7 Users

Ever wanted a survey on your site? But don't have a database? Well, by using ASP and XML you can! Features single voting, survey expiry, past survey results, and many nore...

ASP Bug/IssueTrackerASP Bug/IssueTrackerASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Clarke Scott (from psc cd)
945 since
1/6/2015 3:03:00 AM

By 27 Users

IssueTracker is a project management / bug tracking application. You can configure the system to your own needs. Change department, priority and status. Add employees, departments and projects/clients. No Copyright on IssTracker because I have got lots of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

asp calendar 2.1asp calendar 2.1ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Jesse Goodier (from psc cd)
1907 since
1/5/2015 10:19:00 AM

By 20 Users

This is a database driven calendar system that I use on my corporate intranet. Somewhat easy to use, must have administrator privileges on the server to make it work correctly and must add in each user that will edit the calendar. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Chat (without the refresh) XMLHttpASP Chat (without the refresh) XMLHttpASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
_]D-Angel[_ (from psc cd)
1143 since
1/7/2015 10:18:00 AM

By 9 Users

Hi this is my first ASP code, hope you like it. The chat has some impressive features, especialy for an ONLINE chat that DOES NOT refresh the user. It has an active user list, see who is on and when they leave. You can also use over 48 smileys. The code a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Chat RoomASP Chat RoomASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Dylan Vester (from psc cd)
1811 since
1/6/2015 10:40:00 PM

By 7 Users

The purpose of my application to is allow your website users to participate in a real-time chat directly from your site.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP CMS systemASP CMS systemASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Andrus Kaurson (from psc cd)
1884 since
1/7/2015 2:23:00 PM

By 9 Users

this is simple to use CMS system for your dynamic web pages. Includes WYSIWYG web editor, file uploader, fully managable structure and many more.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Code Generator IN VBASP Code Generator IN VBASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Bryan A. Cairns (from psc cd)
933 since
1/6/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 24 Users

This program automatically generates ASP web sites. Full data base support (ADO 2.5) and integrated help file, and a ton of features. This is a professionally written ASP generator that I plan on putting on my Freeware web site. I have seen a few other ex ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 30 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 290 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)