Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Multi User Login & User AuthenticationMulti User Login & User AuthenticationASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Rahul Mahajan (from psc cd)
7544 since
1/7/2015 9:14:00 AM

By 33 Users

Multi-User Login & User Authentication with database connectivity. The files includes - login, Registration, Password Retrieving, Authentication and added files. Plus Admin files for viewing and editing database content online. Please feel free to cha ...(description truncated)

My Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseMy Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Matt DeKok (from psc cd)
8276 since
1/7/2015 3:42:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a very simple tutorial to follow for adding pagination to a page that connects to an Access database. The download is a tutorial that I wrote in HTML format. Please vote for my code and comments are always nice.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

myLittleAdmin For MSDEmyLittleAdmin For MSDEASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
myLittleTools.net - Elian Chrebor (from psc cd)
1012 since
1/6/2015 8:00:00 PM

By 22 Users

myLittleAdmin is a web-based MS SQL and MSDE database administration tool. This new version of myLittleAdmin has been completely re-written. It offers a new skinnable interface and a lot of great new features, such as multi-databases support or SQL scrip ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MySQL & ASP tutorial    [Just added: dsn-less]MySQL & ASP tutorial [Just added: dsn-less]ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
5607 since
1/6/2015 8:59:00 AM

By 29 Users

Learn how to Install MySQL, import an Access database into MySQL database, and display data on a ASP page. Step by step tutorial with screenshots! Please leave questions or comments.. Updates: I have included a dsn-less connection!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MySQL Timestamp ConversionMySQL Timestamp ConversionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
MeGuido (from psc cd)
1232 since
1/7/2015 12:19:00 AM

By 2 Users

When I started to work with MySQL, I found that working with dates was a lot more complicated than with MS Access. I saw someone else's code to do the conversation between VBS and MySQL date types, but realized that it could be done better, shorter and cl ...(description truncated)

Newbie help: Add a new record to a databaseNewbie help: Add a new record to a databaseASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Found on the World Wide Web (from psc cd)
1726 since
1/1/2015 12:23:00 AM

By 4 Users

Simple form to insert a value into a table using ADO's RecordSet.AddNew. Name this form:addnew.ASP

News editoryNews editoryASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
William Parry (from psc cd)
700 since
1/6/2015 9:56:00 PM

By 7 Users

It can make, edit, delete news articles. It has a rich text editor (from htmlarea) and supports multiple users. In this new version there are some bug fixes and you can now make news templates so you don't have to type out the same thing all the time, the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Newsletter Management beta 0.1Newsletter Management beta 0.1ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
NexusJnr (from psc cd)
1196 since
1/5/2015 12:20:00 PM

By 26 Users

Beta Version of a Newsletter Management Script I am working on. In this version you can offer to add new addresses to a mailing list (from your existing website) with just a small bit of javascript. You can compose, send, archive and read Newsletters you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

newsletter with autoresponse and answer on same pagenewsletter with autoresponse and answer on same pageASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Syrprize (from psc cd)
484 since
1/6/2015 6:17:00 AM

By 4 Users

Subscribe for newsletter and send autoresponse to subscriber.Also 1 document. Answer will display on same page.

onchange combobox event retriving data without page refresh - Ajax wayonchange combobox event retriving data without page refresh - Ajax wayASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Sahir (from psc cd)
11106 since
1/7/2015 4:50:00 PM

By 5 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       example of how one can retrive data from database on same page without page refresh using ajax.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 15 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 147 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)