Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 8 of 15 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 147 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DonutboyDonutboyASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Jeremy Pettit (from psc cd)
1421 since
1/5/2015 10:08:00 AM

By 8 Users

This code shows the use of a dynamic array for the storage of data. Recordsets are memory hogs, and shouldn't be passed across the server, so why even use one? What I was doing with this code was displaying a list of users on my website. After getting the ...(description truncated)

Download a BLOB directly from Database without temporary files or chunksDownload a BLOB directly from Database without temporary files or chunksASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Thommy (from psc cd)
2330 since
1/6/2015 10:06:00 AM

By 2 Users

Download a binary large object (BLOB) from the database without temporary files or chunks.

Dynamic DHTML drop down/flyout menu from the Access File using ASP to generate the JavascriptDynamic DHTML drop down/flyout menu from the Access File using ASP to generate the JavascriptASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
WordpressBloggingEngineer (from psc cd)
2364 since
1/7/2015 11:55:00 AM

By 10 Users

This code generates the dynamic fly out/drop down menu using the popular dhtml menu maker from Sothink. http://www.sothink.com/product/dhtmlmenu/ I used the same static menu generator for the asp +javascript implementation. If you want to change its look ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Dynamic Line GraphDynamic Line GraphASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Vito Pellicano (from psc cd)
849 since
1/7/2015 2:24:00 AM

By 9 Users

I needed to give the client the ability to change the datapoints on a line graph thru a access database. Please post comments and dont forget to vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy Forums - Message BoardEasy Forums - Message BoardASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Puneet Wadhwa (from psc cd)
2052 since
1/5/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 24 Users

Easy Forums is a fully functional message board system, developed using MS Active server pages: Features: - Authenticated login to registered users and facility of registration of new users - Sorting the Message board threads on the basis of Date, Email, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy SQL search using a DatabaseEasy SQL search using a DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
Jason Mitchell (from psc cd)
476 since
1/5/2015 11:36:00 AM

By 6 Users

Add search to your site using a database.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Editing and updating dynamically created checkboxes with data from the dbEditing and updating dynamically created checkboxes with data from the dbASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Purnima Jain (from psc cd)
668 since
1/6/2015 9:58:00 PM

By 15 Users

Editing and updating dynamically created checkboxes with data retrieved from the database is a fairly common task for a Programmer. The beauty of this code lies in the fact that it accomplishes this in a neat and clutter-free manner. I had provided least ...(description truncated)

e-mail samplee-mail sampleASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
849 since
1/5/2015 1:07:00 PM

By 3 Users

the sample will show how to display message fromt he database when a user logs in and how his session will get expired and after session expiration he was not able to read hiw messages until he logs in again

Export Recordset to ExcelExport Recordset to ExcelASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Mark Buckley (from psc cd)
2605 since
1/6/2015 7:01:00 PM

By 15 Users

Simple Example on how to Export a recordset to Excel This is my first submission to PSC. This is a complete example with a sample access 2000 database. This example includes several vbscript functions that I use on a regular basis in my Apps. In addition ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Film ReviewFilm ReviewASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Carl Taylor (from psc cd)
1002 since
1/6/2015 1:50:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code displays the title of the movie being reviewed then desplays the review

Search Results: Page 8 of 15 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 147 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)