Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 147 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Compact and Repair Access DatabaseCompact and Repair Access DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Chris Peneguy (from psc cd)
2002 since
1/6/2015 3:24:00 AM

By 6 Users

Compact and Repair You can use the "Compact and Repair" function in Access from ASP code. The following code is an example of how this can be done. Note that when you decide to "Compact and Repair" your Access database, some autonumbers can be changed. A ...(description truncated)

Completely Reusable SQL Server/XML Generator !Completely Reusable SQL Server/XML Generator !ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Brandon McPherson (from psc cd)
856 since
1/5/2015 12:24:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a really simple way of grabbing the column details for all the user tables in a SQL Server database, and converting those details to XML. If you wanted to get a little creative, you could re-use this with XSL to create SQL and ASP templates for yo ...(description truncated)

Convert SQL To HTML TableConvert SQL To HTML TableASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Ron de Frates (from psc cd)
2262 since
1/5/2015 11:12:00 PM

By 3 Users

Returns the results of a SQL query as an HTML table. This small function is not only very fast it also simplifies the programming logic for displaying data.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Convert your ODBC connections to OLE DBConvert your ODBC connections to OLE DBASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
3147 since
1/1/2015 12:35:00 AM

By 6 Users

Looking for faster performance? If you have an older database driven ASP app, it probably uses an ODBC DSN in its connection string to reach the database. It probably looks alot like this: "DSN=myDSNName;". If you see this you should immediately upgrade ...(description truncated)

Currency Converter(Money Exchanger and Money Calculator)Currency Converter(Money Exchanger and Money Calculator)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
selvam krishnan (from psc cd)
1458 since
1/7/2015 7:14:00 AM

By 7 Users

User can enter local amount that will convert selected foreign amount and also check the country rates ,exchange rates, money exchange. this is very simple code please vote for meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database Basics: Part IDatabase Basics: Part IASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
BebeZed (from psc cd)
799 since
1/5/2015 6:39:00 AM

By 9 Users

Since ASP is especially good at reading and writing to databases, let's start with a very simple database and scripts that we'll eventually build into a guestbook... Reprinted with permission from http://www.web-savant.com/users/kathi/asp

Database Connectivity and Data AccessDatabase Connectivity and Data AccessASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Daniel M. Hendricks (from psc cd)
3836 since
1/5/2015 11:22:00 AM

By 19 Users

This article shows various connection strings, used to connect to various databases in Windows, as well as methods to access and modify data. Some connection strings may require client software to be installed, but most work with Windows 2000.

Database drop down menuDatabase drop down menuASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Todd Hughes (from psc cd)
951 since
1/7/2015 1:55:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a simple code that takes a database and creates a drop down menu for the user to select a record set to display, by chooseing a entry from the name field that is displayed in the drop down. I you like my work please vote for me!! There is also a f ...(description truncated)

Database PagingDatabase PagingASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Troy Demet (from psc cd)
1224 since
1/5/2015 8:12:00 AM

By 4 Users

I needed to be able to page through a database of about 1000 records and I was unable to use .AbsolutePage so I had to try something else.

Database paging in ASPDatabase paging in ASPASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Vivek Tanaji Kulthe (from psc cd)
785 since
1/6/2015 3:22:00 PM

By 8 Users

I wanted to add paging code in my project.I've seen all other codes on the site but they are not at all worth for me. Now I've written a code which is very easy to understand and can be used by any student or professional in their projects.

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 147 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)