Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Load Dynamic Content Anywhere with ASP and HTMLLoad Dynamic Content Anywhere with ASP and HTMLASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Lewis Mandrake (from psc cd)
940 since
1/6/2015 3:25:00 AM

By 3 Users

This little gizmo is a combination of ASP/VB and client side javascript that will enable you to load content from your Access Database anywhere on the internet by simply placing an HTML page in the place that you would like to load it, and calling a remot ...(description truncated)

Loan Amortization CalculatorLoan Amortization CalculatorASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Rob Swiger (from psc cd)
2613 since
1/6/2015 3:51:00 PM

By 3 Users

Calculates montly payments for a loan depending on loan amount, interest and length of loan. Perfect for mortgages or any loan!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login and remember Password Using Cookies and SessionLogin and remember Password Using Cookies and SessionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Pradeep G Jayaraman (from psc cd)
744 since
1/6/2015 1:09:00 PM

By 3 Users

To learn the use of cookies and session object. Creating, deleting of cookies. Implementing the remember password utility, to avoind future prompts for login information. also, has the code, that asks the user if he is the right person and if he is not, i ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MAC addressMAC addressASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Jerry Aguilar (from psc cd)
3553 since
1/5/2015 9:12:00 AM

By 2 Users

Get the clients MAC(Media Access Control) address, a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network. Works great on LAN's. Firewalls and Proxy's will be an issue depending what side of them you're coding for.

my Little Adminmy Little AdminASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Malik Iftikhar Hussain (from psc cd)
1640 since
1/7/2015 1:49:00 PM

By 9 Users

myLittleAdmin is a web-based MS SQL and MSDE database administration tool. This new version of myLittleAdmin has been completely re-written. It offers a new skinnable interface and a lot of great new features, such as user levels, multi-databases support ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Site and Web Search Engine v 1.5 Google MAXMy Site and Web Search Engine v 1.5 Google MAXASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
iapain (from psc cd)
720 since
1/6/2015 11:27:00 PM

By 5 Users

My site and web search engine is advance tool for every ASP based web, my previous version inspired me to improve my search engine. New features: Google Serach intractive,Most important feature is Web Page Cached enable, Google search your Domain on your ...(description truncated)

NewsFeedNewsFeedASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Jaidev V. (from psc cd)
3499 since
1/7/2015 4:22:00 AM

By 7 Users

*Updated*NewsFeed is an RSS News feed grabber. This ASP application will grab RSS and XML feeds and will display them on your website. RSS is a great way of providing up to date data on your site, including News, Entertainment or Blogs. NewsFeed will disp ...(description truncated)

Online Html/Asp Page editorOnline Html/Asp Page editorASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Pierre Morissette (from psc cd)
591 since
1/6/2015 2:38:00 AM

By 4 Users

Online Html/Javascript/VBScript/Asp Page editor Visit the new version online tool at http://www.cstrois-lacs.qc.ca/chenebleu/informatique/centredeformation/test.asp

Open an appointment in Oulook without ActiveX or Client Side Script using vCalendarOpen an appointment in Oulook without ActiveX or Client Side Script using vCalendarASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Tom Bruinsma (from psc cd)
1342 since
1/7/2015 5:01:00 AM

By 3 Users

The purpose of this is to demonstrate opening a calendar entry in Outlook without using client side vbscript and without activex and combersome dll's. This control was created to send the user a vcalendar file in a stream that would be interpretted by out ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

page ratingpage ratingASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
khairil (from psc cd)
394 since
1/5/2015 5:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

Give a rating to your web page like ms rating on msdnClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 11 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 105 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)