Date
Submitted
User Rating

aspLeftNavMenuaspLeftNavMenuASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
gl (from psc cd)
723 since
1/7/2015 1:20:00 AM

By 5 Users

this is an update of code by Marcelo Franco at www.industriavirtual.com.br where he created a framed left nav using html and javascript (client side). his js file remains untouched. his html has been translated into an asp (server side) file using vbscrip ...(description truncated)

Automate Writing Basic SQL Statements * SAVES LOTS OF TIME*Automate Writing Basic SQL Statements * SAVES LOTS OF TIME*ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Anthony J. Biondo Jr (from psc cd)
1191 since
1/5/2015 10:36:00 PM

By 3 Users

The code creates SQL Statements on the fly. You don't have to sit and go thru that huge database creating a page long SQL statement. This little asp page allows you to select the DSN and the table name and it will generate the UPDATE / INSERT and DELETE s ...(description truncated)

Automating the execution of a function in ASPAutomating the execution of a function in ASPASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Anthony J. Biondo Jr (from psc cd)
1010 since
1/5/2015 11:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

Did you ever want to be able to automate certain tasks in your asp application? I know I have written a lot of applications where I said, “I wish that I could automatically delete the old records in this forum” or “I wish old greeting ca ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Banner FunBanner FunVbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Marc Hoover (from psc cd)
1544 since
1/5/2015 9:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

Helps Your Site Get More Clicks On Your Banners And Helps Your Users Have More Fun!

Basic Date & Time ScriptBasic Date & Time ScriptASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Daniel Larsson (from psc cd)
1369 since
1/5/2015 10:38:00 AM

By 5 Users

This code only puts the current Date & Time on your website. IT's very simple, BUT I haven't found it anywhere else on this site, so I decided to put this script up for you!

Best Tree Folders Menu (ASP)Best Tree Folders Menu (ASP)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Industria Virtual (from psc cd)
1158 since
1/6/2015 8:43:00 PM

By 23 Users

This is a simple navigation tree menu. Clean code with nice graphics. Easy to setup. Please vote me. Demo at: http://www.industriavirtual.com.br/teste/besttreeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BLEEDING TEXTBLEEDING TEXTHTMLAdvanced /
DOSpoweredGEEK (from psc cd)
911 since
1/5/2015 5:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

This makes your page stand out. Brightens the page. You can place it where ever you need the text.

BreadCrumbs NavigationBreadCrumbs NavigationASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1647 since
1/6/2015 8:00:00 AM

By 3 Users

Displays a path to navigate through each subdirectory in the path to your web page. This is called bread crumb navigation. Many sites use this with the words You Are Here. It is suggested that you do not use this type of navigation alone. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CDO Mailer ScriptCDO Mailer ScriptASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
´┐Że7eN (from psc cd)
986 since
1/7/2015 11:25:00 AM

By 4 Users

Kept getting an error with ASP that I couldnt debug. So I came across this script. also ported it to PHP aswell. Hope its useful to someone as it was me.

Classic ASP on Windows 10: IIS Express 10.0Classic ASP on Windows 10: IIS Express 10.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
A_X_O
9061 since
3/2/2017 7:57:08 PM
Unrated
       Running Classic VBScript ASP on Windows 10 with Microsoft IIS Express 10.0 Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 11 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 105 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)