Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

webReports - New VersionwebReports - New VersionASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Chad Snyder (from psc cd)
1512 since
1/7/2015 6:48:00 AM

By 28 Users

Revised - This is a new version of my webReports submitted last year. This code will create a report from any database table you specify and your able to export out to an EXCEL/CSV/TXT/XML file. Change the dbase.ini file to point to your database. I added ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Whois Lookup with XMLHTTPWhois Lookup with XMLHTTPASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
593 since
1/5/2015 2:55:00 PM

By 3 Users

Queries a WhoIs server for for domain information. Useful for people who want to sell domain names. This version uses the XMLHTTP component that is installed on most servers, so there is no additional need to install any extra COM objects.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Windows XP Genuine AdvantageWindows XP Genuine AdvantageVbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
A_X_O
521 since
11/5/2017 10:55:07 PM
Unrated
       This VBScript creates the registry entries needed for Windows XP to be validated as genuine. The script also terminates the Windows Genuine Advantage Tool (WGAtray) then deletes it. I wrote this some years ago.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

WYSIWYG NEWS EDITORWYSIWYG NEWS EDITORASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Antonio Ramirez Cobos [TonyDSpaniard] (from psc cd)
806 since
1/7/2015 12:04:00 AM

By 9 Users

Provide your asp applications with a full WYSIWYG News editor. Check out the screenshot!... it provides you with a control panel for Multiple users login system, Edit/create/delete news, Edit/create/delete users, Upload Documents and Images, Insert images ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

xml Guestbookxml GuestbookASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Sock (from psc cd)
375 since
1/5/2015 10:43:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an exmaple of how to use xml as a guest book. Simple node creation and data insertion, then taking the nodes and outputing them to your guests. I've also added paging to only view 10 at a time. Its heavily commented and i try to give as much expla ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 11 of 11 found. Entries 101 - 105 of 105 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)