Date
Submitted
User Rating

The Mapquest CodeThe Mapquest CodeASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Joe Maddalone (from psc cd)
790 since
1/6/2015 3:24:00 PM

By 4 Users

Ever wanted to offer driving directions from your website instead of settling for a link to just a map? It's easier than you might think, no ASP or CGI involved, just plain old HTML. This also adds a whole new element to your website that's just plain nea ...(description truncated)

The Self Sustaining Image GalleryThe Self Sustaining Image GalleryASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Lewis Mandrake (from psc cd)
510 since
1/6/2015 3:35:00 AM

By 9 Users

I wanted an ASP script (not perl or PHP) that would read and count the images in a directory, and format them into neat little columns that would display my images in that nice image gallery format I like to see. There's only one problem. After looking fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TO ALL USERS: An open letterTO ALL USERS: An open letterASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
PSC Moderators (from psc cd)
2249 since
1/7/2015 10:17:00 AM

By 2 Users

TO ALL USERS: We moderators have written a short letter that explains our new job, and what you can do to make PSC run more smoothly.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Transfer Tables between different databases and after that downlod it for printing post mail cardsTransfer Tables between different databases and after that downlod it for printing post mail cardsASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Pau Ferri (from psc cd)
2871 since
1/5/2015 2:52:00 PM

By 5 Users

Well, this is a zip file with two .mdb and an ASP script. with this you can transfer the data from one table to another located in a different database, after that you can download the second database, let's see an example: An office has a big, big SQL Se ...(description truncated)

True Dynamic Includes v1True Dynamic Includes v1ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
dselkirk (from psc cd)
3816 since
1/6/2015 7:13:00 AM

By 4 Users

Exactly as it sounds. This function will allow you to dynamic include a file into your script. From my knowledge this has not been done. Please vote and give me some feed back.

Unique Hit CounterUnique Hit CounterASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
atwinda (from psc cd)
647 since
1/5/2015 12:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code used cookies to count unique hits. If the user has the cookie, then the hit isn't counted. If they don't, then the hit is counted, and they are given a cookie. All you have to do is use an #include file="nameoffile.asp" and the correct action i ...(description truncated)

Unique w/ database & more than one pageUnique w/ database & more than one pageASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
atwinda (from psc cd)
887 since
1/5/2015 2:28:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an update to my Unique Hit Counter that used a text file to keep track of all hits. With a database, more than one page on your site can be monitored by this file. It uses the servervariable url to determine what page it needs to add a hit to. ...(description truncated)

User-Defined Types in ASPUser-Defined Types in ASPASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Jeffrey Katz (from psc cd)
2963 since
1/5/2015 2:42:00 PM

By 2 Users

So far as I have seen, there is no vbscript equivalent of the VB user defined type.

VarsFromFormVarsFromFormASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Dean Kroon (from psc cd)
1121 since
1/5/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 8 Users

This subroutine creates a variable (on the fly) for each form item found on Request.Forms or Request.QueryString collections. The variable is given the same name as the form items name. It was built to duplicate some of PHPs built in functionality.

VBScript opening a non-toolbar windowVBScript opening a non-toolbar windowASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
VisualBlind (from psc cd)
923 since
1/5/2015 11:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

Have you ever wanted to open a new window without a toolbar at the top and a scrollbar on the side? Well this is exactly what this vbscript code does. (please vote for this code if you like it)

Search Results: Page 10 of 11 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 105 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)