Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

CNN RSS News to your SiteCNN RSS News to your SiteASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Industria Virtual (from psc cd)
1214 since
1/7/2015 11:43:00 AM

By 8 Users

A easy method to put fresh news (large range of themes) on your site. Uses popular XML procedures. See a demo at: http://www.industriavirtual.com.br/codedemo/cnnrssnews/cnnnews.asp If you like: Please vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cookie BasicsCookie BasicsASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Markus D (from psc cd)
768 since
1/5/2015 5:49:00 AM

By 7 Users

The first time the users comes to the page, it'll have a text box and a button. Once you type in your nick and hit Set Nick, it'll display Welcome [the nick they entered]. This is just an example on how-to set/read cookies.

Copyright Tutorial - How to Protect Your WorkCopyright Tutorial - How to Protect Your WorkASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Zach Evans (from psc cd)
2624 since
1/7/2015 7:48:00 AM

By 5 Users

There is a right--and a wrong--way to display a copyright message on your web site. This article explains the correct way to state you copyrights so that you are protected and keep all of your legal options open.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CountDown Date TickerCountDown Date TickerASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Hendry Cahyadi (from psc cd)
1217 since
1/5/2015 5:10:00 PM

By 3 Users

Want to know how many time left to a specific datetime? This function countdowns to a specific event/datetime from current datetime(now). And not just that, if you download the zip file then you'll see how to make it looks like a countdown date ticker! Tr ...(description truncated)

Counter and stats viewerCounter and stats viewerASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Karabunga (from psc cd)
1330 since
1/5/2015 5:36:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a basic counter that has some more advanced statistic features. Small, fast and efficient!

Country ListCountry ListHTMLBeginner /
BrentC (from psc cd)
846 since
1/6/2015 6:27:00 PM

By 2 Users

All countries and areas recognised by the UN

Crystal Reports .ttx File Generator for MS SQL ServerCrystal Reports .ttx File Generator for MS SQL ServerASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Eric Green (from psc cd)
2731 since
1/6/2015 3:02:00 AM

By 2 Users

I searched the web everywhere for an easier way to dynamically generate ttx files for ASP reporting in Crystal Reports. After hours of fusteration, I built this app. This application will dynamically generate a crystal reports .ttx file from your MSSQL Da ...(description truncated)

Current Date & TimeCurrent Date & TimeASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Scott Tyree (from psc cd)
757 since
1/6/2015 2:48:00 AM

By 7 Users

This script will get the system format date/time and display the results in an easy to read format. All elements of the date/time have been broken out into individual customizable pieces so it's very easy to adapt to your needs. Unlike my usual code, this ...(description truncated)

Date FormattingDate FormattingASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Pritesh Sheth (from psc cd)
892 since
1/6/2015 3:50:00 PM

By 11 Users

I searched entire PSC, but I did not found any script which converts date to a format which i wanted, even VBScript's formatDate function does not allow us to cuctomize the date according to our choice, so i decided to write this.... Please vote for this ...(description truncated)

Define what you want to be printed from your pageDefine what you want to be printed from your pageHTMLIntermediate /
Marcio Coelho (from psc cd)
1481 since
1/6/2015 3:52:00 AM

By 11 Users

Using CSS you will be able to say what you want to be printed. Let's say: "What you print is only what you want to be printed"

Search Results: Page 4 of 11 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 105 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)