Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 10 of 122 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1218 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Hit Counter (complete)Hit Counter (complete)ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Ronald delos Reyes (from psc cd)
478 since
1/7/2015 9:55:00 AM

By 4 Users

A graphical hit counter and text counter (choose your choice) and also uses session cookies and mya not use session it defend on what you like. if you like my code please vote for me thanks in advanced..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stylish ASP CalendarStylish ASP CalendarASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Terje Hauger (from psc cd)
940 since
1/7/2015 9:54:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a stylish web calendar with events written in classic ASP. Add a slick event calendar to your blog or homepage! Home of application: http://www.u229.no/stuff/ASPCalendar/Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Nivcin Image Archive v1.10Nivcin Image Archive v1.10ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Nico T (from psc cd)
1024 since
1/7/2015 9:52:00 AM

By 6 Users

It has never been easier to manage your online photo galleries as it is now. With Nivcin Image Archive it takes less than 30 seconds to establish your own photo gallery online. It also takes less effort than ever before, to manage and mentain your gallery ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Contact to DatabaseContact to DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
G. B. Oladimeji (from psc cd)
636 since
1/7/2015 9:51:00 AM

By 3 Users

This package is designed to save your contact messages in a database if you don't want messages in your email box. It is designed with asp, and uses MS access 2000 for database storage It has contact page, admin directory where you can view the number of ...(description truncated)

HTMLGraphHTMLGraphASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
1010 since
1/7/2015 9:49:00 AM

By 4 Users

In order to display web charts you normally need access to software components installed on the server. These are not always available. With HTMLGraph you can display your data in nice looking bar charts, just by using Classic ASP and HTML. HTMLGraph cons ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO ClassADO ClassASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
2013 since
1/7/2015 9:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

A small but handy ADO class to use with Classic ASP and Access. The class support all basic database calls like select queries, insert, update and delete by using the ADO Recordset Open method.

Website modular system (qfp-Enterprise) 2Website modular system (qfp-Enterprise) 2ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Quantum Fusion (from psc cd)
760 since
1/7/2015 9:46:00 AM

By 4 Users

I AM GIVING OUT ALL MY ENTERPRISE SCRIPT ALL FOR FREE EVER SINCE MY BRINKSTER ACCT GOT DELETED FOR NO REASON ! HERE IS SOMETHING I MUST SAY ABT BRINKSTER ================= I am here to write about the free webhost brinkster sux . Why it sux ? Because i wa ...(description truncated)

Web Poison (Anti-Spam Measure)Web Poison (Anti-Spam Measure)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Luis Cantero (from psc cd)
897 since
1/7/2015 9:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is the ASP version of a CGI technique used to scare off spammers (or at least to make things harder for them) that use email extractors to collect addresses from web sites. The script generates a random number of fake Email addresses and URLs that ca ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Professional File SelectorProfessional File SelectorASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Michal Gabrukiewicz (from psc cd)
2089 since
1/7/2015 9:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

i needed a component to select files from a given folder and store the paths to a database. thats why i have written this nice component to easily select files (one or more) from a given folder and its subfolders. it draws the complete tree clearly arrang ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

cAspImagecAspImageASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
1165 since
1/7/2015 9:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

cAspImage is a vbscript class that lets you read various properties from image files, including width, height and color depth. This cannot be done directly with ASP/vbscript because this type of information has to be parsed out from the image file itself. ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 10 of 122 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1218 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)