All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 9 of 122 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Fisheye dock menuFisheye dock menuHTMLAdvanced /
Amit Kumar Gaur (from psc cd)
7149 since
1/7/2015 7:07:00 PM

By 2 Users

example of Fisheye dock menuClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fresh PageFresh PageASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Matt Khoury (from psc cd)
910 since
1/5/2015 3:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

To force the end user's browser to always load a new copy of your web page. Caution, this is a little more stressful on the server as it removes some of the client side rendering.

fsStats Version 0.4.2fsStats Version 0.4.2ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Andrew Pilgrim (from psc cd)
734 since
1/6/2015 7:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

A complete application to monitor hits and page views to your website. It maintains a database logging data about your users through the use of a clear gif image. You can then view the statistics concerning the number of hits you have had, page views, bro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Futility Forum 1.0 RevampFutility Forum 1.0 RevampASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis Mandrake (from psc cd)
789 since
1/5/2015 1:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

About Six Months ago, I put out a simple message board called an excercise in futility, which I dubbed futility 1. Since then I have written two more sophisticated boards, but the people I've heard from seem more interested in a simpler board that they c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Getting Averages from a  database and sorting\removing duplicatesGetting Averages from a database and sorting\removing duplicatesASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Joe Momma (from psc cd)
656 since
1/6/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 2 Users

Uses a Accces97 DB and VBScript to pull the info. Then it puts it in a dynamic array, averages it, removes duplicates and finally sorts the dynamic array.You will need to set up a dsn called reviews to the provided access 97 db. Please rub my fleshy under ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GMT TimeZonesGMT TimeZonesVbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
pilot guy (from psc cd)
929 since
1/5/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

Use this Select tag code to drop into an ASP page or an HTML page to show a list of GMT Time Zones. Also includes an Access 97 database with a table containing the same data.

Goodbye Crystal ReportsGoodbye Crystal ReportsASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Chalie Paka (from psc cd)
1103 since
1/6/2015 11:04:00 AM

By 2 Users

Uses CSS and simple VBScript to create beautiful print reports.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hi ASP!Hi ASP!ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
SerweX (from psc cd)
892 since
1/7/2015 11:26:00 AM

By 2 Users

[By_ Shahin Noursalehi Contact: admin@MixofTix.net] If you are new in ASP (I issume this is your 1st try on ASP!), these step by step samples are useful for you... (Any feedbacks welcome)

Hidding Javascripts with ASPHidding Javascripts with ASPASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
TheNexus (from psc cd)
782 since
1/7/2015 10:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

To hide javascript functions from being viewed by client browsers. Don't know why you would want to do this, but I was asked elsewhere if it's possible. This was my solution, just sharing something that some people may want to use.

HomePage ExtraordinaireHomePage ExtraordinaireASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Ted Campos (from psc cd)
816 since
1/7/2015 10:35:00 AM

By 2 Users

Have the Homepage you have always dreamed of. No crappy ads or clutter, just a simple and easy to use Launching Window, ready to go... Just upload and use. I wrote this code using DHTML, ASP, VBSCRIPT, JAVASCRIPT, and of course, HTML.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 122 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)