All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 11 of 122 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Nutty PasswordNutty PasswordASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
jason mulryan (from psc cd)
1622 since
1/6/2015 6:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

Sorry guys, my first submission! Didn't realize it read my article as html! Please read it again. Ta. I was looking at password protection, and found nothing like this. It uses a file name as the password, with the file extension. The code searches the cu ...(description truncated)

Oppisite Colour2 (HEX)Oppisite Colour2 (HEX)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
513 since
1/6/2015 2:36:00 AM

By 2 Users

Grab the opposite 6 character HEX color. This sums up David Weirs Color invert script with just one line of code. See his original code at http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/showcode.asp?txtCodeId=7176&lngWId=4 Be careful when comming close to middle gray ...(description truncated)

Original SINeOriginal SINeHTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Alan Bond (from psc cd)
5067 since
1/7/2015 4:44:00 PM

By 2 Users

This small VBscript (HTA) app is sort of like a screen saver you can tweak and play with. It's an old idea dating way back to the C64 era, sprites moving around in sine wave. I first made this with GIFs,then eventually DIVs with a wingding character in it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Outlook Mail BackupOutlook Mail BackupHTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Maxim Kazitov (from psc cd)
2762 since
1/6/2015 8:55:00 AM

By 2 Users

"Outlook Mail Backup" is a CDO based program which exports Microsoft Outlook mail (not Outlook Express one) to XML based backup. By using HTML based mail viewer you can navigate through you backup and search mail by keywords.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Phone Number ConversionPhone Number ConversionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1497 since
1/5/2015 12:10:00 PM

By 2 Users

This class is used to interpret phone numbers to and from a database in a specific format. The format is 25 characters long and is explaied withing the script.

Picture browser(FSO)Picture browser(FSO)VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Michael Seltenreich (from psc cd)
773 since
1/6/2015 1:43:00 PM

By 2 Users

The code Desplays a list of images in a selected folder on the clients computer and lets him browse it. it is not very needed but is a gooood exemple of using fso. one of the thing i tell me studets is to try and make it a txt viewer instead of a image v ...(description truncated)

Popup DebugPopup DebugASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Chris Graham (from psc cd)
1773 since
1/5/2015 12:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

response.write is okay for simple debugging but can become intrusive and cause formating problems itself. This simple script will display your debuging in a pop up window.

Preview TextArea Using DHTML.Preview TextArea Using DHTML.ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
646 since
1/5/2015 5:37:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a small script that will allow you to preview a textarea in an html page that may contain html code with out first processing the page to another page. May sound complicated but you will see it's not. This is for people who don't want to create a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Print this page scriptPrint this page scriptASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Peter Graves (from psc cd)
875 since
1/6/2015 1:14:00 PM

By 2 Users

The code enables you to single out a section of your page for printing by enclosing it in two tags.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Project Tracking ManagmentProject Tracking ManagmentASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Thomas Michael (from psc cd)
463 since
1/5/2015 7:39:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code provides an easy to use interface for project tracking managment. I developed this a month or two ago for work and I though it would help someone out by placing it here. Unzip it to you wwwroot directory and make sure you keep the folder names. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 11 of 122 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)