All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 9 of 122 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

File ManagementFile ManagementASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Wesley Govender (from psc cd)
1271 since
1/7/2015 10:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

Complete File Management System.Upload files from local and Download files from server.Each user has their own folder on the server.Whenever you upload a file it is tored in your folder.Has email functionality and good messaging system built in.Please vot ...(description truncated)

Film ReviewFilm ReviewASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Carl Taylor (from psc cd)
1053 since
1/6/2015 1:50:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code displays the title of the movie being reviewed then desplays the review

Fisheye dock menuFisheye dock menuHTMLAdvanced /
Amit Kumar Gaur (from psc cd)
7801 since
1/7/2015 7:07:00 PM

By 2 Users

example of Fisheye dock menuClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Fresh PageFresh PageASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Matt Khoury (from psc cd)
1078 since
1/5/2015 3:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

To force the end user's browser to always load a new copy of your web page. Caution, this is a little more stressful on the server as it removes some of the client side rendering.

fsStats Version 0.4.2fsStats Version 0.4.2ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Andrew Pilgrim (from psc cd)
843 since
1/6/2015 7:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

A complete application to monitor hits and page views to your website. It maintains a database logging data about your users through the use of a clear gif image. You can then view the statistics concerning the number of hits you have had, page views, bro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Futility Forum 1.0 RevampFutility Forum 1.0 RevampASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis Mandrake (from psc cd)
895 since
1/5/2015 1:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

About Six Months ago, I put out a simple message board called an excercise in futility, which I dubbed futility 1. Since then I have written two more sophisticated boards, but the people I've heard from seem more interested in a simpler board that they c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Getting Averages from a  database and sorting\removing duplicatesGetting Averages from a database and sorting\removing duplicatesASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Joe Momma (from psc cd)
777 since
1/6/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 2 Users

Uses a Accces97 DB and VBScript to pull the info. Then it puts it in a dynamic array, averages it, removes duplicates and finally sorts the dynamic array.You will need to set up a dsn called reviews to the provided access 97 db. Please rub my fleshy under ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GMT TimeZonesGMT TimeZonesVbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
pilot guy (from psc cd)
1079 since
1/5/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

Use this Select tag code to drop into an ASP page or an HTML page to show a list of GMT Time Zones. Also includes an Access 97 database with a table containing the same data.

Goodbye Crystal ReportsGoodbye Crystal ReportsASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Chalie Paka (from psc cd)
1289 since
1/6/2015 11:04:00 AM

By 2 Users

Uses CSS and simple VBScript to create beautiful print reports.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hi ASP!Hi ASP!ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
SerweX (from psc cd)
1033 since
1/7/2015 11:26:00 AM

By 2 Users

[By_ Shahin Noursalehi Contact: admin@MixofTix.net] If you are new in ASP (I issume this is your 1st try on ASP!), these step by step samples are useful for you... (Any feedbacks welcome)

Search Results: Page 9 of 122 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)