All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 8 of 122 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Disk Space UsageDisk Space UsageASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Agnus Imonar (from psc cd)
1187 since
1/5/2015 8:14:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will tell you how much disk space on your server you're using

Display Directory ListingDisplay Directory ListingASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Matt Khoury (from psc cd)
1211 since
1/5/2015 9:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

First off let me say that this code is a modified version of Kaustav Acharya’s post on Planet Source Code. I simplified the code to better suit my needs. You should just be able to copy the code posted below, and in order for this code to work you M ...(description truncated)

Displaying Menu Included text boxes, check boxes, etc etcDisplaying Menu Included text boxes, check boxes, etc etcASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
foxsermon (from psc cd)
699 since
1/5/2015 11:27:00 PM

By 2 Users

This displaying menu included Text Boxes, Check Boxes, Text Area, Radio Buttons, Select Objects and you can include anything you want to.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Download a BLOB directly from Database without temporary files or chunksDownload a BLOB directly from Database without temporary files or chunksASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Thommy (from psc cd)
2259 since
1/6/2015 10:06:00 AM

By 2 Users

Download a binary large object (BLOB) from the database without temporary files or chunks.

Download SystemDownload SystemASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
David Hope (from psc cd)
752 since
1/6/2015 6:02:00 PM

By 2 Users

A simple user download system, Created as a way to reward users who perhaps donated to a website using PayPal. My first application if you will so please dont judge me too harshly, I created it just for, well, fun, I hope it's of some reference to someone ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamic form builder using ASP and COM VB DLLDynamic form builder using ASP and COM VB DLLASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Paul K (from psc cd)
1883 since
1/7/2015 12:05:00 PM

By 2 Users

This project builds data entry form dynamically. It creates picklists within the form for any foreign key fields. All database connections and functions are coded in the vb6 dll project. My intention is to use this for lookup tables, that would use just a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamic Form Field CaptureDynamic Form Field CaptureHTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Scott King (from psc cd)
1224 since
1/6/2015 7:06:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code will caputre all fields in an HTML form and create a template for a VBScript function that passes the fields to a stored procedure.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamic SiteMap using FrontPages NavigationDynamic SiteMap using FrontPages NavigationASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Drew Wutka (from psc cd)
875 since
1/6/2015 4:05:00 PM

By 2 Users

Attached is an .asp page that creates a dynamic sitemap using FrontPage's navigation file. (In other words, the page will always show a site map built from the current navigation). This page does NOT use an ActiveX .dll, it is strictly ASP. So obviously y ...(description truncated)

Email NDR to Public FolderEmail NDR to Public FolderVbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Scott Rutledge (from psc cd)
1016 since
1/7/2015 2:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

Run as a VBS from a scheduled task, logged in as the desired user, this script will move non-delivery reports (NDR) email to a public folder.

Exchange banners system ver 0.2Exchange banners system ver 0.2ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Daniel Durovec (from psc cd)
984 since
1/6/2015 6:03:00 AM

By 2 Users

Exchange banners between registrated users. You can upload new banners, adding new servers, watch stats of impressions and clicks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 122 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)