All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 3 of 122 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1212 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Upload Files Without COM v2Upload Files Without COM v2ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
18552 since
1/6/2015 2:41:00 AM

By 52 Users

No need to purchase expensive components. You can do it all with what you already got. This version is an update for faster speed and reliability. Bugs have been fixed, and the entire code has been commented to walk you through the process.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Complete Web Site for Your SchoolA Complete Web Site for Your SchoolASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Craig Andrews (from psc cd)
4695 since
1/5/2015 10:21:00 PM

By 64 Users

By following the instructions included here, you can build a complete web site for your school! This thing took me 4+ months to make, and lots of caffeine, so I expect some good ratings. There is lots of good stuff, even if you don't want the whole site. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Login and registration page. Uses databaseASP Login and registration page. Uses databaseASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Willem Bult (from psc cd)
33620 since
1/6/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 95 Users

My first ASP project: a login page. It uses a database to verify usernames and passwords. Also includes registration ability. Comment is supplied so that less experienced programmers can also understand the code. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CODE!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple ASC CMS 1.2Simple ASC CMS 1.2ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Alex Guerrazzi
7433 since
8/17/2015 5:17:03 PM

By 1 Users

Complete CMS in ASP, fully featured with Dynamic creation of Menu Dynamic creation of pages Dynamic creation of news Dynamic creation of polls Forum Guestbook It use Database Access All written in VBScript/JScript language & jQuery. No need for thi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseMy Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Matt DeKok (from psc cd)
8652 since
1/7/2015 3:42:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a very simple tutorial to follow for adding pagination to a page that connects to an Access database. The download is a tutorial that I wrote in HTML format. Please vote for my code and comments are always nice.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ Long Date : March 8, 2002 ][ Long Date : March 8, 2002 ]ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
2783 since
1/6/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 8 Users

This writes out the full date with the month as a word. If there is a better way to do this let me know. Leave comments if you want.

A simple guestbook using ASPA simple guestbook using ASPASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Alia Iftikhar (from psc cd)
3511 since
1/7/2015 2:07:00 PM

By 16 Users

A simple guestbook that uses asp and a mysql database. This is great for beginner's looking to learn. It also comes with an admin area where you can delete the names.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP poll (voting system)ASP poll (voting system)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Egi Zaberl (from psc cd)
2751 since
1/5/2015 4:18:00 PM

By 25 Users

Voting poll(poll.asp) with administration(adminlog.asp login - username: test password: test1), and results of the previous polls... Cookie protection for multi votes... read instructions.txtClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A CAPTCHA For Classic ASPA CAPTCHA For Classic ASPASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Terje Hauger (from psc cd)
5195 since
1/7/2015 9:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

This application is a light weight CAPTCHA solution designed to prevent spam from being submitted via forms on blog type web pages. It is easy to implement, you need no components, it loads fast and it is user friendly because the CAPTCHA characters are e ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add Custom Errors with MetaBaseAdd Custom Errors with MetaBaseASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
2532 since
1/5/2015 2:11:00 PM

By 2 Users

This script interacts with COM objects that communicate with the MetaBase for Internet Information Server. You will be able to define the custom error pages for your website.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 122 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1212 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)