Other Entries by Daniel Larsson (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ASP Lesson #1 - IntroductionASP Lesson #1 - IntroductionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Daniel Larsson (from psc cd)
1551 since
1/5/2015 10:54:00 AM

By 22 Users

This is the first lesson of many upcoming.<p>I will learn you what ASP is, and what to use it for in this lesson. You will not be tought any ASP Code the first lesson. This is just what it says it is.....an Introduction.<p>If you're an experienced d ...(description truncated)

ASP Lesson #2 - Get Started with Personal WebserverASP Lesson #2 - Get Started with Personal WebserverASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
1496 since
1/5/2015 10:55:00 AM

By 7 Users

In this Lesson I will teach you how to get a virtual Webserver for your ASP files if you don't own a real webserver. If you don't have a webserver installed, you can't view your ASP files.<p>This is no good to read for you who allready owns a webserver ...(description truncated)

ASP Lesson #3 - Learn What A Variable Is And How To Use ItASP Lesson #3 - Learn What A Variable Is And How To Use ItASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
1967 since
1/5/2015 10:59:00 AM

By 10 Users

In this lesson the actual ASP learning starts. My past two lesson was written so you can run ASP on your computer, and also a brief introduction to what ASP is and when to use it.<p>Here I will introduce you to the most basics of ASP and ALL script lan ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ASP Lesson #4 - The IF statementASP Lesson #4 - The IF statementASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
631 since
1/6/2015 2:34:00 PM

By 7 Users

This article will try to explain to you how to use the IF-statement and why you use it. It will teach you the basics of ASP IF statements, how you write them, what you use them for and why we use them.<p>Also read why this is such a late publication.

Basic Date & Time ScriptBasic Date & Time ScriptASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
891 since
1/5/2015 10:38:00 AM

By 5 Users

This code only puts the current Date & Time on your website. IT's very simple, BUT I haven't found it anywhere else on this site, so I decided to put this script up for you!

Domain Registration Handler ( For Webbhotels, or Internetcompanies )Domain Registration Handler ( For Webbhotels, or Internetcompanies )ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
900 since
1/5/2015 2:15:00 PM

By 4 Users

It lets you simply manage your domain names over the internet.<p> You can, add, edit, delete, view, sort and handle all your domains that your company has registered. <p> This code is aimed for internetcompanies that handle domainnames and doesn't h ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)