Date
Submitted
User Rating

G-Forum BASICG-Forum BASICASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
MeGuido (from psc cd)
462 since
1/7/2015 2:23:00 AM

By 4 Users

G-Forum BASIC. This code is based on the old CGI WWWBoard that so many people may remember form the old days of the Internet. It is a basic forum (web board) without all the advanced features of moderators and user accounts. In one word: BASIC. It support ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MySQL Timestamp ConversionMySQL Timestamp ConversionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
MeGuido (from psc cd)
1039 since
1/7/2015 12:19:00 AM

By 2 Users

When I started to work with MySQL, I found that working with dates was a lot more complicated than with MS Access. I saw someone else's code to do the conversation between VBS and MySQL date types, but realized that it could be done better, shorter and cl ...(description truncated)

SQL Syntax Highlighter V3 (with Regular Expressions)SQL Syntax Highlighter V3 (with Regular Expressions)ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
MeGuido (from psc cd)
780 since
1/7/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 2 Users

SQL Syntax Highlighter does exactly what the name implies. This is the third version of this code I have written. The first version used a bunch of split commands, the second used a loop to cycle through each character, and the third and current version u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)