Other Entries by Jose Lopez (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Track users Ver 3.0/Site StatisticsTrack users Ver 3.0/Site StatisticsASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Jose Lopez (from psc cd)
2832 since
1/6/2015 2:21:00 PM

By 6 Users

******************************************* { Hi guys, I have decided to update the user tracking system once again. The updates are: -View daily hits. -Submit an IP directly to the block processing page -Log off -All pages are password protected Note: Th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Track users with server variablesTrack users with server variablesASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Jose Lopez (from psc cd)
469 since
1/6/2015 8:45:00 AM

By 5 Users

This code will allow you to track users without having to go into the IIS logs and looking trough the hundreds of entries just to find out what pages the users viewed, and/or to track them at the point where they left or contacted me about my products (we ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User tracking systemUser tracking systemASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Jose Lopez (from psc cd)
750 since
1/6/2015 11:40:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hi guys, I have decided to update the user tracking system. The updates are: -Prevent database login based on IP address. The reason for this feature is because I got tired of login my own IP and those of search engines. -View blocked IPís -Delete blocked ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)