Other Entries by Joe Momma (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Getting Averages from a  database and sorting\removing duplicatesGetting Averages from a database and sorting\removing duplicatesASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Joe Momma (from psc cd)
449 since
1/6/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 2 Users

Uses a Accces97 DB and VBScript to pull the info. Then it puts it in a dynamic array, averages it, removes duplicates and finally sorts the dynamic array.You will need to set up a dsn called reviews to the provided access 97 db. Please rub my fleshy under ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Using the FileSystemObject ,Arrays, Dynamic Hyperlinks, and MenusUsing the FileSystemObject ,Arrays, Dynamic Hyperlinks, and MenusASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Joe Momma (from psc cd)
336 since
1/6/2015 7:53:00 PM

By 2 Users

A page to serve files from or browse images. All you have to do is change the UrlPath you want to browse. Real simple like. Should work like a champ. If not, then it's your fault. You did something. Don't blame me. Also, cheese makes me gassy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)