Other Entries by Chad Snyder (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Admin Database TableAdmin Database TableASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Chad Snyder (from psc cd)
1761 since
1/6/2015 11:37:00 PM

By 23 Users

This is one asp file that will allow you to view/add/edit/delete records in any database table. All you need to do is change a couple of parameters at the top of the file to point to your database/table/key field. I know this will make my life allot easie ...(description truncated)

webREPORTSwebREPORTSASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
1979 since
1/7/2015 12:23:00 AM

By 27 Users

This code will create a report from any database table you specify and your able to export out to an EXCEL/CSV/TXT/XML file. This code works very much like ASP Report Wizard but simplified. I did use the ASP Reports Wizards export.asp page with some minor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

webReports - New VersionwebReports - New VersionASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
1369 since
1/7/2015 6:48:00 AM

By 28 Users

Revised - This is a new version of my webReports submitted last year. This code will create a report from any database table you specify and your able to export out to an EXCEL/CSV/TXT/XML file. Change the dbase.ini file to point to your database. I added ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)