Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Family site in a boxFamily site in a boxASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Sock (from psc cd)
371 since
1/6/2015 5:32:00 AM

By 5 Users

Now Updated. Please see readme.txt inside the archive for new info. What i wanted to do was make a website where all the members of my family that are thrown about in differant parts of the world can come and talk, write, share photos, etc etc etc without ...(description truncated)

Site User login with admin functionsSite User login with admin functionsASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Sock (from psc cd)
368 since
1/6/2015 12:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a demo of a user login system with admin features and functions. Uses cookies and an access db. The main feature are status flags. Diff flags give diff privies/etc. Also i have included 2 admin pages. The first for user admin which allows you to c ...(description truncated)

xml Guestbookxml GuestbookASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Sock (from psc cd)
352 since
1/5/2015 10:43:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an exmaple of how to use xml as a guest book. Simple node creation and data insertion, then taking the nodes and outputing them to your guests. I've also added paging to only view 10 at a time. Its heavily commented and i try to give as much expla ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)