Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced Surveysystem v1.0Advanced Surveysystem v1.0ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1125 since
1/6/2015 1:26:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is a typical poll program. The special thing about this one is that you can add multiple questions, that's good for more exact polls. There is a good administration part where you can edit this poll without any asp coding kow Try it, it's cool, it's ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Based Counter v1ASP Based Counter v1ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1267 since
1/5/2015 6:23:00 PM

By 5 Users

An ASP Based Web Counter. With simple administration functions. Please vote for me!

ASP Based Newsticker 3ASP Based Newsticker 3ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1241 since
1/5/2015 9:03:00 PM

By 19 Users

Gr8 newsticker. Can fetch data from database, textfile & html file. Real easy to set up. This is freeware but plz vote for me ;)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ASP Based Newsticker v2ASP Based Newsticker v2ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1470 since
1/5/2015 6:56:00 PM

By 2 Users

You can simply set up a newsticker. New: A ticker which provides a counter. A ticker which gets information from a html page. You only have to set up few things in the setup interface.

ASP Introduction - Using the FileSystemObjectASP Introduction - Using the FileSystemObjectASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
740 since
1/5/2015 8:09:00 PM

By 10 Users

Okay, I'm just 15 but I'll try to show you how to use and where to use the FileSystemObject. So the first thing we ask ourselve is: What can we do with the FileSystemObject? With the FileSystemObject you can simply create, edit, copy, delete files. If you ...(description truncated)

ChatUp! - ChatsystemChatUp! - ChatsystemASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1194 since
1/5/2015 9:50:00 PM

By 52 Users

I finally managed to program a real neat chat: - Communitysystem. You can register an account and access it with your password. You can retrieve information like name, country and age from a member if he has given the permission. - Filtering. Prevents som ...(description truncated)

Dynamic Surveysystem v1Dynamic Surveysystem v1ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1075 since
1/5/2015 6:34:00 PM

By 5 Users

Dynamic Surveysystem v1 Just take a look at the best: -Simply administration functions (like all of my programs) -Premade grafics -Totally dynamic: You only have to edit ONE file and my program modifies all the others automatically. -Cookie based voting ...(description truncated)

GBWebShopGBWebShopASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
876 since
1/6/2015 10:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

Complete Webshop with full admin backend, can add categories and subcategories, pictures, has a great shopping cart.

GNS - Net StatsGNS - Net StatsASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
647 since
1/5/2015 11:31:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code is a improved version of my older tracking program Traffilyzer, I've just renamed the program because I always dont know whether its Traffilyzer or Traffylizer.. ;). You can get a lot of information with this program: Platform, IP, Browser, ...(description truncated)

GPS - NewsscriptGPS - NewsscriptASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
509 since
1/5/2015 10:50:00 PM

By 3 Users

GPS - Guos Posting System You can post news on your homepage simply by entering the data into your homepage. Advantages: No FTP. You can update your homepage wherever you are. This code has Multiuser support too. You can create accounts with specific acc ...(description truncated)

GPS 1.2 - Content Managing SystemGPS 1.2 - Content Managing SystemASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1030 since
1/6/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 4 Users

GPS 1.2 is the backbone for every asp powered homepage. It simplises the whole administration: -You dont have to upload anything anymore. Just login and post a message. -GPS has multiuser support. You can set accessrights for each member. -Coordinate your ...(description truncated)

GPS 1.3 CydoniaGPS 1.3 CydoniaASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
592 since
1/6/2015 4:24:00 AM

By 25 Users

With GPS, you can simply change the content of your homepage dynamically, without any technical knowledge. No FTP, no upload! Use the webbased controlpanel to manage everythin: Posting, editing, deleting, validating, scaling and more. GPS has multiuser su ...(description truncated)

GPS 1.4 WYSIWYGGPS 1.4 WYSIWYGASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
894 since
1/6/2015 12:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

With GPS you can simply change the content of your homepage dynamically, without any technical knowledge. No FTP, no upload! Use the webbased controlpanel to manage everything: Posting, editing, deleting, validating, messenging, scaling and more. The newe ...(description truncated)

Guo's ASP ExplorerGuo's ASP ExplorerASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
477 since
1/5/2015 7:05:00 PM

By 4 Users

I coded this cuz every explorer I found was not good enough for me ;). Maybe I havent seen any goot ones... anyway. This is a Windows Explorer like ASP Explorer. You can use it to edit files, upload files, create files, and more.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GX Shoutbox 1.0GX Shoutbox 1.0ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
530 since
1/6/2015 7:20:00 PM

By 4 Users

To install this shoutbox simply include shout.asp into the asp document where you want to have the shoutbox. If the shout.asp is not in the same folder you have to change the links and dependencies in shout_settings.asp. To set up how many shouts this pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How To Secure Your ASP Applications (Original)How To Secure Your ASP Applications (Original)ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
1046 since
1/6/2015 6:34:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is the original article written by me about ASP security holes and prevention. I published it on Neworder few months ago and noticed it got completely stolen (just cut and paste but my name replaced by his) by some guy called Faisal Arif. My proof th ...(description truncated)

SkyBoard v1.2SkyBoard v1.2ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
679 since
1/5/2015 7:51:00 PM

By 16 Users

OK. I guess this is the most complex script I ever coded. My SkyBoard has many functions: - Emoticons - Very Simple Administration Functions - Communitysystem (Registration of names etc) - Profile of every registered user inclusive picture - Infinite amou ...(description truncated)

Traffilyser - Traffic Analysing ProgramTraffilyser - Traffic Analysing ProgramASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Guo Xu (from psc cd)
624 since
1/5/2015 10:24:00 PM

By 7 Users

This program logs every visit (not hit) in a database with information about the visitor like browser, platform, ip, visit time and where he came from (referer) and the program will visualise it in a bar graph. Just cut and paste the code of scan.asp into ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)