Other Entries by Luis Cantero (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bayesian Anti-Spam Filter/Word Classification (Statistical) ClassBayesian Anti-Spam Filter/Word Classification (Statistical) ClassASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Luis Cantero (from psc cd)
2729 since
1/7/2015 10:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

Bayesian Filter technology (Bayes Filter) is one of the most effective and most promising ways to filter spam (or any unwanted/wanted content). I made this class based on some ideas I found on the internet and some tweaks and tests of mine. It should be v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy to Integrate ASP File Upload Class with status infoEasy to Integrate ASP File Upload Class with status infoASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
2405 since
1/6/2015 11:35:00 AM

By 25 Users

UPDATED 03/JAN/2010: This is a file upload class with a demo page. Very easy to integrate into existing projects, it only requires three steps. The code is nicely commented and formatted. I've also added JavaScript code that disables the Submit button and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web Poison (Anti-Spam Measure)Web Poison (Anti-Spam Measure)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
1093 since
1/7/2015 9:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is the ASP version of a CGI technique used to scare off spammers (or at least to make things harder for them) that use email extractors to collect addresses from web sites. The script generates a random number of fake Email addresses and URLs that ca ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)