Other Entries by Lewis Mandrake (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

COM COMCOM COMASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Lewis Mandrake (from psc cd)
1282 since
1/5/2015 11:51:00 PM

By 8 Users

There was a great little script in PSC awhile back that detected installed com components on a server. I haven't been able to find it for awhile, so I wrote a new one. This script checks the status of 61 known COMs on your server. I also did my best to pr ...(description truncated)

Futility Forum 1.0 RevampFutility Forum 1.0 RevampASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
1183 since
1/5/2015 1:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

About Six Months ago, I put out a simple message board called an excercise in futility, which I dubbed futility 1. Since then I have written two more sophisticated boards, but the people I've heard from seem more interested in a simpler board that they c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Load Dynamic Content Anywhere with ASP and HTMLLoad Dynamic Content Anywhere with ASP and HTMLASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
1312 since
1/6/2015 3:25:00 AM

By 3 Users

This little gizmo is a combination of ASP/VB and client side javascript that will enable you to load content from your Access Database anywhere on the internet by simply placing an HTML page in the place that you would like to load it, and calling a remot ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Session catcherSession catcherASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
1775 since
1/5/2015 9:36:00 PM

By 3 Users

This simple script yet effective little script prints all active session variables to your browser window. I use it as a troubleshooting tool when debugging my code, and I thought I'd share it with the community.

The Recursive FramesetThe Recursive FramesetASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
989 since
1/5/2015 11:45:00 PM

By 3 Users

Woke up one morning like I always do and started my computer. Went to the MSDN site, and I saw something that interested me. For some reason, I checked the frame properties to find that their frameset was done in one file. I Thought it was a great idea, s ...(description truncated)

The Self Sustaining Image GalleryThe Self Sustaining Image GalleryASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
794 since
1/6/2015 3:35:00 AM

By 9 Users

I wanted an ASP script (not perl or PHP) that would read and count the images in a directory, and format them into neat little columns that would display my images in that nice image gallery format I like to see. There's only one problem. After looking fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Universal Database UpdaterUniversal Database UpdaterASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
1633 since
1/6/2015 1:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

Why I wrote thise code: While working on a project, I realized that I was writing too many update statements. Not that it's hard, but hand coding update statements can feel like pulling teeth if you are working with large applications where you do a lot o ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)