Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Atwinda Software ASP forums 1.6Atwinda Software ASP forums 1.6ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
atwinda (from psc cd)
599 since
1/5/2015 6:57:00 PM

By 7 Users

Atwinda Forums v1.6 are improved. I added many features including: Search, Paged topics display, Lock posts, and many more. Users can now edit account information via the myaccount page. sendmail is now included, allowing for a mailing list (which is an o ...(description truncated)

Unique Hit CounterUnique Hit CounterASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
atwinda (from psc cd)
450 since
1/5/2015 12:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code used cookies to count unique hits. If the user has the cookie, then the hit isn't counted. If they don't, then the hit is counted, and they are given a cookie. All you have to do is use an #include file="nameoffile.asp" and the correct action i ...(description truncated)

Unique w/ database & more than one pageUnique w/ database & more than one pageASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
atwinda (from psc cd)
597 since
1/5/2015 2:28:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an update to my Unique Hit Counter that used a text file to keep track of all hits. With a database, more than one page on your site can be monitored by this file. It uses the servervariable url to determine what page it needs to add a hit to. ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)