Other Entries by NexusJnr (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Dynamic Journal (UPDATED!!)A Dynamic Journal (UPDATED!!)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
NexusJnr (from psc cd)
2757 since
1/5/2015 7:33:00 AM

By 20 Users

I always wanted a journal on my site but I never had time to get the dam thing updated...so I wrote an ASP script that does it all. You log on to the submit page from any browser, fill in your entry and bobs your uncle..the code dynamicly adds a link on t ...(description truncated)

A Free for all links pageA Free for all links pageASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
NexusJnr (from psc cd)
2022 since
1/5/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 13 Users

This is a really basic engine that allows anyone visiting your page to add a link!!. On the output screen it displays every link in a database, whilst the input screen ...well inputs it. This script is good for begginers and easy to develop for advanced u ...(description truncated)

Newsletter Management beta 0.1Newsletter Management beta 0.1ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
NexusJnr (from psc cd)
858 since
1/5/2015 12:20:00 PM

By 26 Users

Beta Version of a Newsletter Management Script I am working on. In this version you can offer to add new addresses to a mailing list (from your existing website) with just a small bit of javascript. You can compose, send, archive and read Newsletters you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)