Other Entries by snowboardr (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[ Long Date : March 8, 2002 ][ Long Date : March 8, 2002 ]ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
1762 since
1/6/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 8 Users

This writes out the full date with the month as a word. If there is a better way to do this let me know. Leave comments if you want.

Beginners guide [2]  to ASP filled with examples!Beginners guide [2] to ASP filled with examples!ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
1286 since
1/6/2015 2:04:00 AM

By 10 Users

Here is my second tutorial in basic ASP scripting. Leave comments if you want. Or have questions.

Beginners guide > Making a Simple DLL and using it in ASPBeginners guide > Making a Simple DLL and using it in ASPASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
1718 since
1/6/2015 3:11:00 AM

By 14 Users

Shows how to use a DLL made in Visual Basic in your ASP page, it is very simple, yet is very nice and useful! This is a beginners example, I just learned how to do this myself.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Beginners guide to ASP filled with examples!Beginners guide to ASP filled with examples!ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
3194 since
1/6/2015 2:03:00 AM

By 19 Users

This is example for anyone who is just starting ASP. These are easy examples to understand. A live example of this can be found here: http://www.irideforlife.com/go?x=view If you like it the please vote!

Capitalize a word with one line of code.Capitalize a word with one line of code.ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
660 since
1/6/2015 7:36:00 AM

By 6 Users

Capalize a word with one line of code. Or first letter in a sentence.

Country Name By Abbreviation Function (Peformance testing Included)Country Name By Abbreviation Function (Peformance testing Included)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
770 since
1/6/2015 10:25:00 PM

By 4 Users

A function for getting Country Names By Abbreviation. It also has a function builder for creating the function, so you don't have to take the endless task of re-typing the Country names. I also included some performance tests which you can see in the scr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Folder Management Functions (Create, Delete, Move etc...)Folder Management Functions (Create, Delete, Move etc...)ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
1076 since
1/7/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 3 Users

Functions to Create folder, Delete Folder, Move Folder, Copy Folder, Check if File Exists, and folder size in bytes

FUNCTION: Return Astrology Sign By BirthdayFUNCTION: Return Astrology Sign By BirthdayASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
787 since
1/6/2015 10:26:00 PM

By 3 Users

Function: Returns someones astrology sign using their birthday in m/dd/yyyy or m/dd/yy format ie. 8/27/1983 -- > Virgo

MySQL & ASP tutorial    [Just added: dsn-less]MySQL & ASP tutorial [Just added: dsn-less]ASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
4906 since
1/6/2015 8:59:00 AM

By 29 Users

Learn how to Install MySQL, import an Access database into MySQL database, and display data on a ASP page. Step by step tutorial with screenshots! Please leave questions or comments.. Updates: I have included a dsn-less connection!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Paging in MySQL and ASPPaging in MySQL and ASPASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
4093 since
1/7/2015 5:07:00 AM

By 7 Users

This a simple way to page in MySQL, its hard to find how to do this in MySQL and ASP so I wrote it and am now sharing it with you! It is my second post regarding MySQL. If you would like to learn how to setup MySQL and import an exsisting Access database ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Replace String > EasyReplace String > EasyASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
754 since
1/6/2015 12:02:00 AM

By 5 Users

Replace a string with something else. This is commented so even beginners can understand and see how to use it in your exisiting code.

Response.write html without quotesResponse.write html without quotesASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
946 since
1/6/2015 12:16:00 AM

By 5 Users

This shows how to Response.write html code without quotations, when I was first learning ASP, I wish I would have known this instead of having to do tons of quotes and chr(34)'s .

Return Only Page NameReturn Only Page NameASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
740 since
1/6/2015 10:20:00 PM

By 2 Users

It just gets the page name of your page without any slashes or .asp commented for beginners, 4 lines of code. This is a short little snippet I used today on a project, and didn't see anything like it on PSC, so just thought I would share it. Comments wel ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)