Other Entries by Shah Hussain (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Active Server Pages Guest Book V2.0Active Server Pages Guest Book V2.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
Shah Hussain (from psc cd)
1956 since
1/7/2015 1:22:00 PM

By 10 Users

Advance Guest Book V2. I have add some new features in this version i.e. Adding your photo with your comments, also can add smiles. it has also the ability to send the email using the CDOSYS to the user who sign your guest book etc. visit the running file ...(description truncated)

AllowFreeSpace_FileSystemObjectAllowFreeSpace_FileSystemObjectASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
1789 since
1/7/2015 1:23:00 PM

By 4 Users

To allow users to use some space from your web space (30 MBs) like for educational purpose i.e. Geocities, 1asphost etc. It has the capibility to uploads files, make folder any where, delete files and folder, can edit editable files etc. hope lite it...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP GuestBook V2.1ASP GuestBook V2.1ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
2876 since
1/7/2015 2:46:00 PM

By 5 Users

Guest book with some new features a complete version of my Previous two versions. complete admin control. This code can save guest comments,send thanks email, attach a guest picture with message, smileyees with text message,etc vote me if you like it. No ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MakeProfileMakeProfileASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
788 since
1/7/2015 1:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

To make a very simple Profile page in your web site.

Save Urdu to DatabaseSave Urdu to DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
3579 since
1/7/2015 2:47:00 PM

By 5 Users

Its very easy code. You can improve it to your needs. through this code your users can written Urdu text and also can save it to you database and then it will be availble for viewing like a guest book etc. Vote me if you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)