Other Entries by Hohl David (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dynamic Contact FormDynamic Contact FormASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Hohl David (from psc cd)
843 since
1/6/2015 3:45:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is dynamical contact-Form, You can set the Red Star fields and set the Errorhandling. And all without programming. You should only chang a number and a text, for more info read the comments in my code-sample All fields --> save into DB. You can you u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Generate Filename or SessionIDGenerate Filename or SessionIDASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Hohl David (from psc cd)
1252 since
1/6/2015 12:51:00 PM

By 6 Users

Generate Filename with Randomstring, Date and time.

Javascipt and ASPJavascipt and ASPASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Hohl David (from psc cd)
712 since
1/6/2015 12:18:00 PM

By 2 Users

Javascript with ASP, this function is a example, how you can mix javascript and asp. The clue is it is clientside! In example a clientside calculator and need not to post anthing to the display.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

SQL and ASPSQL and ASPASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Hohl David (from psc cd)
1248 since
1/6/2015 12:53:00 PM

By 5 Users

SQL and ASP: Here I have listed same important SQL-Statement. and same functions for connect to Database. By my samples I don't use: follow ADO Command: -add -update ... only SQL (is faster and better to read) I dont't check why so much programmer use ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)