Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 24 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 237 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DM TXT2RTF v1.0DM TXT2RTF v1.0Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
1213 since
8/6/2016 7:57:54 PM
Unrated
       txt2rtf convert plain text files to "Rich Text Format" The RTF can be viewed in many editors a few known ones include: WordPad, Open Office and Microsoft Word. None printable chars are converted to hexadecimal so to allow them to be displayed correctly. H ...(description truncated)

Doom Intergrated Editor (Doom Level Editor)Doom Intergrated Editor (Doom Level Editor)Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Peter Zhou (from psc cd)
983 since
1/2/2015 2:50:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is one of my first project as a programmer, the project's main goal was to make a user-friendly level editor for DOOM. I haven't touched this source for awhile as this project was abandoned later and never finished. This source will compile with no p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dos 3d PaintDos 3d PaintBorland C++Intermediate /
B.Hari Prasad (from psc cd)
557 since
1/6/2015 7:47:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a simple 3d Paint for Dos and Windows, that can store,edit,existing paintings !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DOS KernelDOS KernelC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
TonyGG (from psc cd)
1454 since
1/3/2015 12:05:00 PM

By 2 Users

The essential part of the operating system, responsible for resource allocation, low-level hardware interfaces, security etc.

Drive InfoDrive InfoC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
2094 since
8/31/2016 7:50:36 PM

By 1 Users

Shows a list of all the available drives and their types.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy directory listingEasy directory listingMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Dustin R Davis (from psc cd)
717 since
1/4/2015 11:39:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is an EASY example of listing files in a directory. I got this example from another post, but i could not get that post to work, so i modified it and made it easy to use. I'm using this in a new program i am working on.

Ecomposer - Turn your kepboard into a synthesiserEcomposer - Turn your kepboard into a synthesiserMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
decomp (from psc cd)
943 since
1/7/2015 12:21:00 AM

By 12 Users

Ecomposer is an application which will turn your keyboard into a synthesizer with 255 instruments. It is a very good code example of using MIDI in your aplication. It also shows how you can use DirectX api for input called DirectInput in your applications ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Employees Payroll System in C++ using Text FileEmployees Payroll System in C++ using Text FileC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3923 since
6/4/2016 7:20:16 AM
Unrated
       A simple employees payroll system that I retrieve, process and store information in a text file in C++ that I wrote a long time ago. I hope you will find my work useful. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.c ...(description truncated)

Encrypt/DecryptEncrypt/DecryptC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Victor Hugo (from psc cd)
1095 since
1/3/2015 9:17:00 PM

By 12 Users

This is a Simple Encryption/Decryption Program that uses The Windows API. It utilizes a Splash Screen, Dialog Password Box, and File Input and Output. This is a complete Encryption Program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EncryptoEncryptoC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
MakuLabs (from psc cd)
547 since
1/3/2015 10:41:00 AM

By 2 Users

Encrypts a file

Search Results: Page 10 of 24 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 237 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++