Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

An Interesting Full Fledged Screen EditorAn Interesting Full Fledged Screen EditorC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Prasad.K.M (from psc cd)
921 since
1/1/2015 4:55:00 AM

By 6 Users

Highly helpful for editing files

Animated Movie MakerAnimated Movie MakerMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2083 since
1/5/2015 10:27:00 AM

By 6 Users

This application provides an easy animated movie maker. The code is an improved version of my capture picture program, which I uploaded a long time ago. I decided to make it a little more interesting and this time I provided a lot of comments. :-) After c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AnimatorAnimatorMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Wesley Hopper (from psc cd)
1211 since
1/1/2015 8:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

A Windows program that runs animation files created from bitmaps composed of the frames of animation, and 2 32-bit ints appended to the end of the bitmap that contain the number of frames by [#columns],[#rows].

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AntiVirus With UtilityAntiVirus With UtilityC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Manish Snehi (from psc cd)
3305 since
1/3/2015 8:57:00 PM

By 25 Users

This is an Antivirus Utility with Files service and Directory Related Operationbs. Run EXE in order of Advance features of Utility in Command prompt.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Any window can be fooled around with by getting it's handle! this shows u how!Any window can be fooled around with by getting it's handle! this shows u how!Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Syed Fahad Gilani (from psc cd)
1295 since
1/1/2015 5:39:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program will help u get any windows handle and then let you change the window's title through that handle. Gives u a good learning of how to have fun with handles and how to use them..

API Spy (Windows)API Spy (Windows)C++ (general)Beginner /
Adam Orenstein (from psc cd)
2246 since
1/1/2015 9:29:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is an API spy which will display all kinds of info on a window and has a bunch of options for you to play around with. Take the time to leave feedback and give me a vote too if you can find the time. Enjoy! =)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API-Spion - window/toolbars/menus/processes/modules (DLLs)/threads handling/ 'editing'API-Spion - window/toolbars/menus/processes/modules (DLLs)/threads handling/ 'editing'C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1739 since
1/2/2015 7:23:00 AM

By 25 Users

NEW V2.0! You can edit windows, menus, toolbars and controls at runtime of a program. With a window/control you can do at runtime: enable/disable, show/hide, destroy (with custom defined return!), change the icon, the password character, the font, the bac ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ATM MachineATM MachineMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Chris Latona (from psc cd)
1856 since
1/1/2015 9:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

Processes transactions like an ATM machine. When complete it produces an out file with updates made on the account.

ATM SIMULATORATM SIMULATORC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Manish_Jain (from psc cd)
1775 since
1/8/2015 12:03:00 PM

By 5 Users

It simulates ATM MACHINE...Would say this much only that is a very good piece of code...Just give it a try..i bet you would love it..and please vote for it...

autoshutdownautoshutdownMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dao Hai Nam (from psc cd)
1098 since
1/3/2015 9:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This tool allows user shutdown Windows after a time up to 4h + 30minutes. Left, Right or Ctrl+Left, Ctrl+Right can be used. Please try and vote ...................... :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 24 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 237 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++