Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 24 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 237 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

C++ Intro...C++ Intro...C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Amin Patel1 (from psc cd)
1635 since
1/1/2015 12:49:00 PM

By 87 Users

This tutorial has been made to give an introduction to new c++ programmers. Unfortunately their are many great minds out there but they don't have access to free and quality c++ tutorials. So this is the first lesson.

Calculator & Numeric AnalysisCalculator & Numeric AnalysisC++ (general)Intermediate /
Muhd. Faizan (from psc cd)
1554 since
1/3/2015 11:59:00 AM

By 13 Users

It is the code of a scientific Calculator With all Functions of a Scientific calculator... It has no built in functions like(sin,cos,log...) <All functions are made by my self> And also it has a Part for The numeric Analysis Problems e.g(Cramer's Rul ...(description truncated)

calendercalenderCBeginner /
Javed Ahmed Quadri (from psc cd)
1251 since
1/9/2015 4:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

Check this interesting calender that will display the calender of any year and month.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Calender GeneratorCalender GeneratorMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
A. Saleem Ansari (from psc cd)
776 since
1/5/2015 7:03:00 AM

By 15 Users

It's a Calender Generator program that generate the all year calender that u want .....Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Car Dealership Database SearchCar Dealership Database SearchC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Robert Cleaver (from psc cd)
1313 since
1/4/2015 7:57:00 AM

By 3 Users

This loads a database of cars from a file into an array and searches through them for Make Model Year Price Mileage and Lot... i hope you like it, it is a really cool program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chameleon CD PlayerChameleon CD PlayerC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Zoran Cindori (from psc cd)
941 since
1/5/2015 8:25:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is simple CD player with skin support. Pure WIN API. No MFC. Compiled with free Borland Commandline compiler on Win98. Also compiled with MinGW compiler on Win98. Features: - basic CD player commands - volume control - custom playlist - multiple CDRO ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CirclesCirclesC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
2280 since
10/16/2016 8:32:01 PM
Unrated
       A Win SDK demo program to show how to handle mouse messages and draw circles on the screen. Shows also how to create objects and store them in a collection(std::vector) The code should run on any C++ compiler with the Win SDK installed.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Command.comCommand.comC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
TonyGG (from psc cd)
2580 since
1/3/2015 11:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Command.com - DOS command Interpretor. Open Source Development project at freedos.org. Submit any updates there. Very Interesting!!!

Common dialog with Image preview:Common dialog with Image preview:Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Farouk W Akl (from psc cd)
988 since
1/5/2015 1:48:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a simple common dialog with an image preview utility like the one with Photoshop and paint shop pro... This example uses the _PICTURE_ class which I created to help me using different image formats in c++ like the one in VB The class is based upon ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

COMPLETE C PROGRAMMING (Fom file handling through graphics to bios to hardware)COMPLETE C PROGRAMMING (Fom file handling through graphics to bios to hardware)CBeginner /
stephen antony (from psc cd)
1038 since
1/6/2015 1:55:00 AM

By 9 Users

THETICLE COVERS ALL THE ASPECTS OF C PROGRAMMING FOR A BEGINNER IT IS A SYLLABI FOR AN ADVANCED IT IS AN REFERNCE PLS DOWNLOAD THE ARTILCE DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME YOU CAN LLWAYS GET ME ON WWW.TEENARMY.COM &WWWW.CODEPARK.TK pls dont forget for your valu ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 8 of 24 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 237 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++