Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Pass or Fail Grade Checker Using Ternary Operator in C++Pass or Fail Grade Checker Using Ternary Operator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2436 since
7/30/2016 3:28:47 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C++ to check if the given grade of the student is pass or failed using ternary operator in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the P ...(description truncated)

Post Machine (C++ Simulator)Post Machine (C++ Simulator)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Alex Vinokur
2238 since
7/23/2015 6:44:28 AM
Unrated
       Post Machine (C++ Simulator)

Prim's AlgorithmPrim's AlgorithmC++ (general)Intermediate /
Adri Jovin (from psc cd)
2717 since
1/9/2015 11:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

Implementataion of Prim's Algorithm

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Print Odd Numbers From 1 To 100 in C++Print Odd Numbers From 1 To 100 in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5190 since
6/12/2016 9:24:25 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will display odd numbers from 1 to 100 the code is very simple and easy to understand using C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random Non Repetetive NumbersRandom Non Repetetive NumbersC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Robert Cleaver (from psc cd)
1000 since
1/4/2015 8:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program fills an array[20] with random numbers between 1 and 20, without repeating a number. This code can be used for encryption, games, testing software and much much more. give me some credit if you use it, and if you like it vote.. if you change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RC4 full project VC++RC4 full project VC++Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Joseph Gama (from psc cd)
6114 since
1/4/2015 5:33:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is an implementation of the RC4 encryption algorithm based on Eric Hodges’ RC4 Implementation (VB6). This project includes all files and was tested on MS Visual Studio 6.0Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Remove BIOS/CMOS PasswordRemove BIOS/CMOS PasswordC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Arindam Ray (from psc cd)
869 since
1/6/2015 10:07:00 PM

By 5 Users

Have you ever wondered how to remove the BIOS/CMOS password ? Everybody says..."remove the battery...or set the jumpers...etc"...well we don't need to touch any hardware parts stated above!We will do this all by programming! Well this article shows you ho ...(description truncated)

Resume Maker in C++Resume Maker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3465 since
10/20/2016 2:24:19 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote before in C++ to create a simple resume when I started learning C++ programming. It uses text file to store information give by our user. I hope you will find my work useful. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpompera ...(description truncated)

Rijndael Encryption AlgorithmRijndael Encryption AlgorithmC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Syllva Tech Software (from psc cd)
2122 since
1/2/2015 7:35:00 AM

By 3 Users

The Rijndael Encryption algorithm has been recently recognized as an AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). It was recently (April 2001) released in Visual Basic. The source code here is for Micro$oft Visual C++ 6.0 for developing and testing. Have fun with ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Round Robin SchedulingRound Robin SchedulingCAdvanced /
Adri Jovin (from psc cd)
4216 since
1/9/2015 4:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program simulates the Round Robin Scheduling Algorithm.

Search Results: Page 11 of 14 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 132 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++