Date
Submitted
User Rating

NFA to DFA ConversionNFA to DFA ConversionC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Ritin (from psc cd)
16502 since
1/8/2015 6:49:00 AM

By 2 Users

It is a program for NFA ( Non-deterministic Finite Automata) to DFA (Deterministic Finite Auctomata ) Conversion using the Subset Construction Algorithm.

Numerical Analysis TechniquesNumerical Analysis TechniquesC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Ebon Bokody (from psc cd)
1000 since
1/4/2015 2:28:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is numerical analysis code from one of my university assignments. It finds the roots of two different mathematical equations using the following methods: newton's method, the secant method, bisection method and the modified method of false position. ...(description truncated)

One Line Bubble SortOne Line Bubble SortC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
PlanetCPP-Chris(Hound)/Micheal(xix) (from psc cd)
1414 since
1/2/2015 10:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is the bubble sort in one line. what allows you to do this is that c++ allows you to use more than one counter in its 'for' loop, by having i and x counters going through the array at the same time we can have x go through the whole array before i i ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Pass or Fail Grade Checker Using Ternary Operator in C++Pass or Fail Grade Checker Using Ternary Operator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3274 since
7/30/2016 3:28:47 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C++ to check if the given grade of the student is pass or failed using ternary operator in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the P ...(description truncated)

Post Machine (C++ Simulator)Post Machine (C++ Simulator)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Alex Vinokur
2442 since
7/23/2015 6:44:28 AM
Unrated
       Post Machine (C++ Simulator)

Prim's AlgorithmPrim's AlgorithmC++ (general)Intermediate /
Adri Jovin (from psc cd)
2916 since
1/9/2015 11:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

Implementataion of Prim's Algorithm

Print Odd Numbers From 1 To 100 in C++Print Odd Numbers From 1 To 100 in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
8978 since
6/12/2016 9:24:25 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will display odd numbers from 1 to 100 the code is very simple and easy to understand using C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random Non Repetetive NumbersRandom Non Repetetive NumbersC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Robert Cleaver (from psc cd)
1155 since
1/4/2015 8:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program fills an array[20] with random numbers between 1 and 20, without repeating a number. This code can be used for encryption, games, testing software and much much more. give me some credit if you use it, and if you like it vote.. if you change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RC4 full project VC++RC4 full project VC++Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Joseph Gama (from psc cd)
6903 since
1/4/2015 5:33:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is an implementation of the RC4 encryption algorithm based on Eric Hodges’ RC4 Implementation (VB6). This project includes all files and was tested on MS Visual Studio 6.0Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Remove BIOS/CMOS PasswordRemove BIOS/CMOS PasswordC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Arindam Ray (from psc cd)
1067 since
1/6/2015 10:07:00 PM

By 5 Users

Have you ever wondered how to remove the BIOS/CMOS password ? Everybody says..."remove the battery...or set the jumpers...etc"...well we don't need to touch any hardware parts stated above!We will do this all by programming! Well this article shows you ho ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 11 of 14 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 132 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++