Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 7 of 14 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 132 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Crazy XCrazy XCBeginner /
Enrique Hernandez (from psc cd)
659 since
1/2/2015 1:55:00 PM

By 2 Users

This program is dumb but kinda amusing, it's an X that is printed in random places... sorry, I was bored.

Custom pseudo-random generator class v1.0Custom pseudo-random generator class v1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ben
1086 since
8/20/2016 9:50:20 AM
Unrated
       Here is a class I made that allows you to generate random numbers with out using the build in Rand() function. This is no way as a replacement but just shows how to do your own pseudo-random generator, small example at end of class, that you can put into ...(description truncated)

deadlock banker's safety algorithmdeadlock banker's safety algorithmMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Osama Farah (from psc cd)
3576 since
1/8/2015 7:31:00 AM

By 5 Users

avoid any deadlock state in resources allocationClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Dec2Bin, Bin2Dec UpdateDec2Bin, Bin2Dec UpdateMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben
1444 since
7/31/2016 7:32:03 PM
Unrated
       Convert between decimal and binary update to the dec2bin to allow larger numbers than 255, Added Bin2Dec

Digital LibraryDigital LibraryMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Habib Bushira
1873 since
3/10/2016 7:47:34 AM
Unrated
       Digital library does the following register new books by sorting in order search for specifc book by different catagory sort the entire books by different catagory lend book for student by taking student id and full name minimize from the total when a per ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dijkstra's Algorithm in C++Dijkstra's Algorithm in C++C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Mayank Kapoor (from psc cd)
2134 since
1/6/2015 2:04:00 PM

By 4 Users

I've seen some implementations of Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algo but none of them were up to the mark. So I've put up my own algo so that people can get help from this.

DISPLAY NUMBERDISPLAY NUMBERC++ (general)Beginner /
SHUBHAM SINGH
2336 since
1/19/2016 9:26:16 AM
Unrated
       It just Display the number you enter, in large font .......check it out..:)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Double Linked ListDouble Linked ListCAdvanced /
Nicolas Raitman (from psc cd)
1012 since
1/3/2015 6:52:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a program which shows how Double Linked Lists work. Creating, adding, deleting, sorting and traversing the double linked lists are actions which can be performed.

Download Calculator (Updated)Download Calculator (Updated)Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
MaxRaskin (from psc cd)
873 since
1/1/2015 4:43:00 PM

By 2 Users

-- UPDATED -- demonstrates how to change the bg and text color in win32 console, aswell as the window title, the color gives it a nicer looks =) Calculate the download time of files by typing their size and your modem's speed.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EncryptionEncryptionC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Deepti Kotnis (from psc cd)
713 since
1/2/2015 7:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code implements 3 encryption algorithms one after another i.e. 3 level encryption is achieved. 3 Algorithms used are: 1.Reversing Algorithm 2.Grille's Method 3.Word-Alphabet Correlation Algorithm

Search Results: Page 7 of 14 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 132 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++