Date
Submitted
User Rating

Array Vector Addition  Array Vector Addition Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Sebastian Nava
12685 since
5/31/2016 10:01:51 PM
Unrated
       This code shows you how to create an array for a vector addition. The addition of an "A" array and a "B" array which the result shows in a "C" array

Artificial Intelligence - Chatterbot Eliza v1.4Artificial Intelligence - Chatterbot Eliza v1.4C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd)
6243 since
1/7/2015 9:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

The implementation of the program has been improved, the repetitions made by the program are better handled, the context in a conversation is also better handled, the program can now correct grammatical errors that can occure after conjugating verbs. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Artificial Intelligence - PathfinderArtificial Intelligence - PathfinderC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Rishabh (from psc cd)
2451 since
1/5/2015 5:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is pathfinder artificial intelligence program in which the PI Robot solves any closed maze that is it finds it way through mazes.It uses my 4 way block algorithm to solve 2d puzzles.It can be used in games, as a base to develop much more complex inte ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Artificial Intelligence Chatbot TutorialArtificial Intelligence Chatbot TutorialC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd)
9587 since
1/9/2015 7:37:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a basic introduction to how to implement a chatbot in c++ or other programming languages

Automatic Teller Machine Simulation in C++Automatic Teller Machine Simulation in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
473 since
10/19/2018 11:35:01 AM
Unrated
       A simple Automatic Teller Machine Simulation program that I wrote in C++ thank you Sir Manny Emmanuel for giving me an idea on this program. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school programming projects, thesis and capstone project ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Base64 encoding/decoding DLL, complete with sample EXE!Base64 encoding/decoding DLL, complete with sample EXE!Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
6798 since
1/2/2015 4:30:00 AM

By 14 Users

Base64 is a public encoding/decoding algorithm. It is used in many ways, for example in authorization and E-mail attachments. Let's say you want to enter a site that requests a user name and password (I'm talking about that dialog thing that you get in yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

bin2decbin2decC++ (general)Beginner /
Rubin (from psc cd)
1355 since
1/3/2015 2:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

binary to decimal convertion

Binary SearchBinary SearchC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Zakir (from psc cd)
1333 since
1/1/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

Demonstrates binary search with either recursion or a loop.

BinWorks II.DLLBinWorks II.DLLCIntermediate /
Peter Raddatz (from psc cd)
1314 since
1/1/2015 5:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a DLL to be used with VB. It is the C companion to the VB BinWorks II program posted there on Jan. 1, 2001. Does BYTE, INT & LONG to bin, hex etc. Mostly shows C programmers how to write DLLs and for VB programmers they can check that I didn't bui ...(description truncated)

Boyer Moore String searchingBoyer Moore String searchingC++ (general)Beginner /
Deepak (from psc cd)
2254 since
1/2/2015 6:42:00 PM

By 3 Users

Demonstrates Boyer Moore string searching algorithm

Search Results: Page 4 of 14 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 132 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++