Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 16 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 155 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Make a companion (kinda)Make a companion (kinda)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
everlasting (from psc cd)
2545 since
1/3/2015 12:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

Have you ever needed a to hear something from your computer besides that grinding it makes and the humming? MAKE IT TALK!!!

Math Function in 3D GarphicsMath Function in 3D GarphicsC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Esam Rabba (from psc cd)
1447 since
1/2/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program show to you how the matmatical functin can be draw in 3D Gaphics - please Vot to me - you must read The readme file first to run the program Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MATRIX FALL X 3D (matrix effect in 3D)MATRIX FALL X 3D (matrix effect in 3D)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
NoRabbit (from psc cd)
4756 since
1/7/2015 3:34:00 AM

By 14 Users

hi ! This is my version of the matrix effect in 3D (the falling characters) I previously submited an other version coded in visual basic (Matrix Fall 3D). I thought it would be a good idea to make the jump from vb to c++ while attempting to do the same i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Matrix GraphicMatrix GraphicC++ (general)Intermediate /
Justin P (from psc cd)
564 since
1/4/2015 11:14:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code is made to mimic the graphic effect seen on the move "The Matrix". I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they knew of a way which I could display the text in 256 or more colors while still writing to memory. Using the old 16 colors doesn't ...(description truncated)

MDIBmpViewerMDIBmpViewerMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
DR Rocket (from psc cd)
493 since
1/3/2015 9:35:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a multi-document interface (MDI) bitmap viewer. I features a status bar that shows the time. It also has a toolbar with custom graphics and tool tips.

Media playerMedia playerMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Lee Trager (from psc cd)
764 since
1/2/2015 2:43:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a console C++ media player. Its not perfect and needs alot of work. But this is my 1st version of it. Im working on making it visual.(thx master for helping me) It dose all the simpal stuff open play stop pause resume. Im posting it cause C++ need ...(description truncated)

Menu With Mouse For DosMenu With Mouse For DosC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Anant Handa (from psc cd)
522 since
1/3/2015 2:15:00 PM

By 2 Users

just pass any array with the options to the funtion menu ,run a loop and the funtion returns the button pressed.Mouse Is Used To select The Options On A button which is pressed when clicked on.Please Rate it.(made In Turbo c++)

Micro Media Player Ver 1.0Micro Media Player Ver 1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Jose Verdel (from psc cd)
925 since
1/4/2015 8:51:00 AM

By 4 Users

The smallest media player ever! no sdk or dlls require,it can play this file formats *.wav, .snd, .au, .aif, .aifc, .aiff, .wma, .mp3, .cda, .mid, .rmi, .midi, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2, .mpa, .mpe, .avi, .wmv, .asf, .wm, .wma, .wmv. and much more with only ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Micro Mp3 PlayerMicro Mp3 PlayerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Jose Verdel (from psc cd)
891 since
1/3/2015 12:34:00 PM

By 5 Users

A simple Mp3 Player for a simple man. Base on article by:BLaZe found http://www.codeproject.com/audio/mp3player.aspClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MIDI playerMIDI playerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
Mike Vandelay (from psc cd)
700 since
1/7/2015 10:37:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code demonstrates playing a MIDI file on Windows.

Search Results: Page 10 of 16 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 155 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++