Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Sonique Visual PluginA Sonique Visual PluginC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Arvinder Sehmi (from psc cd)
1451 since
1/1/2015 8:02:00 AM

By 8 Users

Hi Everyone, I'm Very New At This, I'm Usually Found In The VB Section. This Is My Very FIRST C++ Application! I Just Thought I'd Let You Know How Simple It Is To Make A Sonique (www.sonique.com) Visual Plugin. It's Shows The PCM Waveform Of The Mp3 You A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A5*CalculatorA5*CalculatorC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Wasim Haque (from psc cd)
1222 since
1/5/2015 12:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

The scientific calculator performs all scientific operations encountered in enginerring applications.

Aaaaabsolute Drawing Kit 1.0Aaaaabsolute Drawing Kit 1.0C, C++ (general)Advanced /
Vikas Mehrotra (from psc cd)
819 since
1/5/2015 8:28:00 PM

By 6 Users

A complete paint program for DOS.Innovative saving of files, fill styles etc. See it the difference for Yourself.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Aakruti : The Sprite EditorAakruti : The Sprite EditorC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Ritesh Tonk (from psc cd)
1065 since
1/3/2015 9:15:00 AM

By 6 Users

Create sprites ( like Mario, Prince etc ) for your games and make them dance and frolic around the screen. Also provided a graphics library for Mode13h library by Pri$m. So go ahead create your games.

Air India ReservationAir India ReservationC++ (general)Beginner /
Praveen Rajan (from psc cd)
1443 since
1/8/2015 9:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

This Program generalizes how Reservation is done. It comprises of graphics and sound effects. Even mouse is used in it. It will be great to present this one as a project. Enjoy.

Analog-Clock.Analog-Clock.C, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Vikas Verma (from psc cd)
1494 since
1/2/2015 9:36:00 PM

By 6 Users

simply Displays an Analog ClockClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Animated 3D Sphere - Splash ScreenAnimated 3D Sphere - Splash ScreenC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Ali Akbar (from psc cd)
1521 since
1/5/2015 12:56:00 AM

By 9 Users

Last semister, I finished my graphics Lab and thought of trying out 3D transformations and finally ended up with this. Check out the animation. It looks really cool. Maybe you can use this code in your apps as a splash screen or something. Please leave fe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

animation1animation1C++ (general)Advanced /
developer_x (from psc cd)
984 since
1/5/2015 2:14:00 AM

By 5 Users

it is just a simple but exquisite animation.

Artificial Life/Evolution Simulator.  OpenGL, 3D world environment.Artificial Life/Evolution Simulator. OpenGL, 3D world environment.C++ (general)Intermediate /
Israel B. Bentch (from psc cd)
3285 since
1/4/2015 8:49:00 AM

By 5 Users

Pretty cool 3D lower level AI simulator. There is a food chain. The low creatures eat the stationary food, the high creatures eat the low creatures. Once a pair 'mates', the mother carries eggs with her for a while. Once a counter is reached, the eggs hat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Awesome ScreenAwesome ScreenC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Abhishek Singh
507 since
5/14/2018 6:23:54 AM
Unrated
       it just simply makes an awesome screen.......once it started..u won't be able to get your eyes off it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 16 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 155 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++