Date
Submitted
User Rating

^! BlackJack !^^! BlackJack !^C++ (general)Beginner /
Abman Idrathernot (from psc cd)
8468 since
1/3/2015 2:55:00 AM

By 20 Users

Basic black jack program. Ive studied C++ for about 10 hours and this is my first project. Its simple, I hope you enjoy it

GL Tank Maze 2001GL Tank Maze 2001Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
davepamn (from psc cd)
1227 since
1/3/2015 2:35:00 AM

By 2 Users

Take command of a multi-level environment. The player works to capture all the point spheres to advance to the next level. The game involves two tanks: the player tank and the opponent tank. Each side can choose to shoot or avoid each other. The player ca ...(description truncated)

millionaire.zipmillionaire.zipC++ (general)Beginner /
Gordon C. (from psc cd)
5437 since
1/3/2015 2:13:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is my version of the game Who Wants To Be A Millionaire based on the TV series gameshow. It shows an example where "goto" actually makes programming similar to this more simple if you already have a lot of defined functions. Also, by using goto in th ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

mvxPongmvxPongMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Anachronism (from psc cd)
1198 since
1/3/2015 2:09:00 AM

By 4 Users

Its Pong!!!!! An example of making a full app with mvxEngine.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tri-BlasterTri-BlasterC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Adam M Sawyer (from psc cd)
660 since
1/3/2015 1:00:00 AM

By 6 Users

It's my first DirectDraw powered gameClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pac-ManPac-ManC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
MLi (from psc cd)
8863 since
1/3/2015 12:55:00 AM

By 13 Users
13 Excellent Ratings
       A colorful, exciting, 12 level pac-man game.

Knight MovesKnight MovesC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Dmitrie Frolov (from psc cd)
1291 since
1/3/2015 12:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

Fill all the squares of a chessboard with a single knight. A well-commented code shows how to use a virtual window, and how to combine drawing to a virtual DC with direct on-screen drawing for better effects.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Real Time BattleA Real Time BattleC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
DigitalDragon (from psc cd)
2317 since
1/2/2015 10:47:00 PM

By 19 Users

This code is a game where you have 10 people (excelent graphics) who are shooting each other until only one or none remain.Every unit has a health bar which is reduced after taking a hit.When a unit dies it is shown as falling and blod is left under the b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AStar the pathfinding algorithmAStar the pathfinding algorithmC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
DigitalDragon (from psc cd)
1741 since
1/2/2015 10:16:00 PM

By 6 Users

The most advansed pathfinding algorithm the A Star, fully comented and easy to use;along with the test program; Please give me some feedback;

Black Jack ver 1.2Black Jack ver 1.2Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Aaron Swanson (from psc cd)
1324 since
1/2/2015 9:18:00 PM

By 6 Users

Black Jack Game Win32 console application, read the code it is well documented. Special thanks to Joe Spencer who encouraged us to submit work to this site.

Ultimate Beginner's C++ Game Developer's GuideUltimate Beginner's C++ Game Developer's GuideC++ (general)Beginner /
Sean Murphy (from psc cd)
836 since
1/2/2015 7:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

This article is all you need to learn the basics of game development. It will teach you how to use variables, how to manipulate strings, how to read user input, and how to build the basics of a multiplayer game.

Dragon SlayerDragon SlayerMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Zach Hunt (from psc cd)
889 since
1/2/2015 7:15:00 PM

By 2 Users

This program is a game that I have made for fun.

Falling Quadz X !!!Falling Quadz X !!!C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Joseph Harvey (from psc cd)
916 since
1/2/2015 6:13:00 PM

By 4 Users

I converted Falling Quadz into a fullscreen Direct X game. Unfortunately, since it was designed as a windowed GDI-only game, it's not as fast as it could be. However, I left most of the GDI style code in comments, so you can compare and whatever.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

asciiRPGasciiRPGCBeginner /
Virgilio Benavides (from psc cd)
1575 since
1/2/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 2 Users

RPG using only ascii drawings, uses text files, its very basic, but worksClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Falling Quadz (similar to tetris =P)Falling Quadz (similar to tetris =P)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Joseph Harvey (from psc cd)
1351 since
1/2/2015 2:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a game very similar to tetris that uses windows GDI to load bitmaps and blit them to your screen.

X's And O's (Tic Tac Toe)X's And O's (Tic Tac Toe)Borland C++Beginner /
Mike Van Dike (from psc cd)
922 since
1/2/2015 1:23:00 PM

By 2 Users

Its just a game of tic tac toe but 1 player mode can be quite addictive.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Quake 3 Areana SourceQuake 3 Areana SourceC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Deryck H (from psc cd)
835 since
1/2/2015 12:58:00 PM

By 5 Users

This file has all the source files from the popular game, "Quake 3". I love it, you love it and everyone could use its engine for building off of. The only thing you HAVE to do before using this is to read the Software License agreement included in the zi ...(description truncated)

ChessChessC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Irfan ahmad (from psc cd)
4345 since
1/2/2015 12:11:00 PM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Check out this most popular game in C/C++. now u ca ncreate urself or modify this game as u like. If u like it then submit vote to this code

Maze traversal ARRAYS!Maze traversal ARRAYS!C++ (general)Beginner /
Jamie Lutzuver (from psc cd)
2143 since
1/2/2015 11:33:00 AM

By 3 Users

this is a simple maze traversal program. It was produced using a 2d array, its not a very graphical program but technically it is very good. Jamie Lutzuver.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XterriaXterriaC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Tom Woodman (from psc cd)
944 since
1/2/2015 11:26:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a Text-Based RPG I made. It's Small but I like it. I hope you do too.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 14 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++