Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 8 of 14 found. Entries 141 - 160 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

State Capital Guessing GameState Capital Guessing GameC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
James Conway (from psc cd)
2352 since
1/4/2015 10:15:00 AM

By 16 Users

My code is a state capital guessing game. The game can be played with one or two players. The object of the game is to guess all fifty capitals. The game keeps track of how many answers are correct and incorrect. I also added a flag using bool for correct ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GordonsTicTacToeGordonsTicTacToeMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Gordon C. (from psc cd)
1495 since
1/4/2015 9:02:00 AM

By 5 Users

Simple Win32 API Tic Tac Toe game. Has a total of 24 strategies/blocks incorporated into one function called smart() that works on defense as well as offense. It checks to see what moves have been made and makes it's move accordingly. Better than playing ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snake game  -  SnakoSnake game - SnakoC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Suhail_kaleem (from psc cd)
705 since
1/4/2015 8:44:00 AM

By 4 Users

Snake game . same as you played on your cell phones , but this one has some really good effects and graphics ,fast, smooth and flicker free animations made in 16 bit msdos . coded in c just uses one class :-) please take your time and vote for me. Your v ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Game Of BrickA Game Of BrickC++ (general)Advanced /
Alok Gupta (from psc cd)
2846 since
1/4/2015 8:13:00 AM

By 5 Users

the game of brick inspired frmmr ali akbarClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Xtreme Fight 0.8Xtreme Fight 0.8C++ (general)Beginner /
Funky Dude (from psc cd)
1248 since
1/4/2015 7:59:00 AM

By 6 Users

Check out my new RPG-Battle game: Xtreme Fight 0.8. I think it's alot of fun. Features: - 9 cool different weapons, each with their own advantages and disadvantages - 10 unique potions for your health and for fighting - 10 different enemies - 7 bosses ...(description truncated)

OO Naughts & CrossesOO Naughts & CrossesC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Gerhard Jordaan (from psc cd)
1131 since
1/4/2015 6:50:00 AM

By 2 Users

A game of tic tac toe with a nice GUI interface made with EzWindows Api. Yip, I know there are quite a few around. But I found it's always interesting to see how someone else did it. If you can beat this game, please post your moves, beacause then you are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

pHroZeN Bricks (Tetris) with excellent graphicspHroZeN Bricks (Tetris) with excellent graphicsC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Ali Akbar (from psc cd)
4795 since
1/4/2015 6:44:00 AM

By 26 Users

This is a Tetris game with excellent graphics and sounds. Learn how to harness all the powers of graphics.h to create great, fast, smooth and flicker free animations by using the getimage and putimage fns. Have a look at the screen shot to see what I mean ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MarsAttacksMarsAttacksC++ (general)Intermediate /
Ritesh Tonk (from psc cd)
778 since
1/4/2015 5:48:00 AM

By 10 Users

What do you do when Aliens invade our Earth???? Simple. You destroy them with your fighter plane. Play "MarsAttacks" and destroy all the invading aliens. (If you think the code is good, then please vote for it.)In case you are unable to compile the code, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a find the nimbrer gamea find the nimbrer gameC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ti_fran (from psc cd)
2265 since
1/4/2015 5:30:00 AM

By 4 Users

a find the number game very useful for beginners Please vote for me !!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cascade Clone v1.0Cascade Clone v1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Paulo Jorente (from psc cd)
1142 since
1/4/2015 5:08:00 AM

By 4 Users

Well, my girl friend is really crazy about Cascade, so I did this Windows GDI version of it. It is pretty simple to play - you just have to clean the window and make lots of points - to do that, click on a square that has another square of the same color ...(description truncated)

Super Penguin Bros. v0.01Super Penguin Bros. v0.01C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
tommacco (from psc cd)
811 since
1/4/2015 4:47:00 AM

By 2 Users

Super Penguin Bros. is a game written in C++ with OpenGL and Glut. It's in a very early development stage but shows the basics of starting to program in OpenGL. You can use < and > to move tux, but he cannot jump yet. You MUST HAVE GLUT for this game t ...(description truncated)

A simple Tic-Tac-Toe game.A simple Tic-Tac-Toe game.C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ethan Croteau (from psc cd)
19843 since
1/4/2015 2:45:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a simple Tic-Tac-Toe game that uses a 2D array. It illustrates how to constract a simple game. There are no bells and whistles, this is plain and simple C++.

Time Based MovementTime Based MovementC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Richard L. (from psc cd)
817 since
1/4/2015 1:52:00 AM

By 4 Users

Teach you how to use time based movement with OpenGL.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Blitz + map editorBlitz + map editorC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Chris Wise (from psc cd)
1473 since
1/4/2015 12:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

Blitz is a remake of an old commodore game, u must destroy buildings so you can land. I used the OpenGL API and this is my first attempt at a game, i also made a map editor for it so you can make your own levels if you dont like the random game mode so pl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Minesweeper v1.01Minesweeper v1.01C++ (general)Beginner /
Ebon Bokody (from psc cd)
2052 since
1/4/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 8 Users

A minesweeper game. My code covers high scores, three different levels of play and a username for high scores. Graphics are medium. (I have included a screen shot). Please vote for my code and if you do download please write a comment or email me. Thankyo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Re-Aero the War ship Game ... 2D Console mode application  Shoot the Enemies they blink & collideRe-Aero the War ship Game ... 2D Console mode application Shoot the Enemies they blink & collideC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
iWork (from psc cd)
841 since
1/3/2015 9:46:00 PM

By 4 Users

UPDATED - Its Re-Aero.This is a 2D console mode game which uses bitmaps for the planes.You shoot the enemies, on each level there blinking and motion speed increases.Be carefull with the collisions. Excellent GUI used for user interaction.Excellent way to ...(description truncated)

SkatedownSkatedownC, C++ (general), Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
loopy (from psc cd)
918 since
1/3/2015 9:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code is just to solidify what i know of programming so far, the structure of a program, most everything basic. Just to clairify this is a text game rpg.

WordScrambleWordScrambleMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Gordon C. (from psc cd)
1095 since
1/3/2015 9:27:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a little game I created that can be fairly simple or extremely hard. A word is shown scrambled, and you have to figure out the word. Comes with one easy one player game and is also designed for two players. There is one word which has two possible ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Paranoid - A Breakout GameParanoid - A Breakout GameC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Arati Rajbhandari Joshi (from psc cd)
5185 since
1/3/2015 9:21:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a very simple breakout game. when the ball hits the bat (base), whose movement is controlled by mouse, the ball bounces up and break the bricks. There is only one level in this game. The speed of the ball can be increased or decreased. The ball ha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

dotgame in C using mousedotgame in C using mouseC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Prabu.A (from psc cd)
1016 since
1/3/2015 8:46:00 PM

By 3 Users

in this game, a square matrix of dots will be presented. player 1 & 2 would have to draw lines connecting adjacent points, using mouse to get boxes and the player who gets more no. of boxes wins.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 14 found. Entries 141 - 160 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++