Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 7 of 14 found. Entries 121 - 140 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

EvilRunner (Beta)EvilRunner (Beta)Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Evil Soul (from psc cd)
920 since
1/4/2015 9:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

I am writing a game these days so i want to show you my progress, Hope you like it and find it usefull.. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API BombermanAPI BombermanC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
3847 since
1/4/2015 8:43:00 PM

By 16 Users

This great advanced example is an example of a Bomberman game for the PC. There are powerups, hp, and it is 2p. It uses double buffering to draw the screen, and it is cool.

WinEliza w/ Text-to-SpeechWinEliza w/ Text-to-SpeechC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Mark Jundo P. Documento (from psc cd)
1698 since
1/4/2015 7:40:00 PM

By 13 Users

This program is a follow-up on my previous submission (WinEliza). Besides using the Standard Template Library (STL) containers, streams, and strings, this version also takes advantage of Microsoft SAPI 4.0 to play actual speech.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MakeHome GameMakeHome GameC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Sadaf Khadim Hussain (from psc cd)
696 since
1/4/2015 6:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

It's a Game in which you have to make squares (i.e Homes).one with more squares will be winner. You can play it with your friends or with COMPUTER.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Win32 API MinesweeperWin32 API MinesweeperMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
4853 since
1/4/2015 6:35:00 PM

By 3 Users

An almost-exact replica of the minesweeper game that comes with all windows systems. 3 modes of difficulty, a timer, and more. Uses the Win32 API with functions such as SetTimer, BitBlt, SelectObject, and CreateWindow used to create a classic. It is not v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bouncing Ball(Update...Game)Bouncing Ball(Update...Game)C, Borland C++Intermediate /
Abu Mavia (from psc cd)
1808 since
1/4/2015 5:23:00 PM

By 2 Users

Graphical Game...More description in Readme.txt...

Bouncing Ball (Game..Game)Bouncing Ball (Game..Game)CIntermediate /
Abu Mavia (from psc cd)
1938 since
1/4/2015 4:58:00 PM

By 11 Users

A bouncing ball game..It is a graphical game..I hope u like it..Please rate it if u like it.... More Description in Readme.txt file... Thanks........

Console SnakeConsole SnakeC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Aleks Ponjavic (from psc cd)
1667 since
1/4/2015 3:54:00 PM

By 2 Users

WORKS WITH DEV Yet another snake from me, this one in console. My first real c++ project, i think its a good resource for learning mostly because its clear and i've put notes everywhere, for some reason the tail is like matrix... dunno why somone wanted ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snakewin32Snakewin32C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Aleks Ponjavic (from psc cd)
837 since
1/4/2015 3:52:00 PM

By 5 Users

Provides fun for the gaming community =) Want to say that its my first win32 program and its final because its purpose is to ready me for my upcoming rpg =)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XiangQi (chinese chess)XiangQi (chinese chess)Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Lam Wai Hang (from psc cd)
4739 since
1/4/2015 3:28:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a XiangQi (chinese chess) game coded using VC++. This program have a nice GUI, User can have unlimited chances of undo and can select which side to start. Welcome to try it out!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Twenty-One Card GameTwenty-One Card GameC++ (general)Beginner /
Morgan L.D. (from psc cd)
1121 since
1/4/2015 3:01:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a re-creation of the card game Twenty-One. It is quite simple.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MathThatMathThatCIntermediate /
Isaac Elbaz (from psc cd)
1008 since
1/4/2015 3:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code is a simple Math game, he generates random math questions, calculates score, show records, use colors, FULL COMMENT! EVERY STEP. Good for beginners who want to learn how to make some funny console-based games.

Chessgra: A person vs person chess gameChessgra: A person vs person chess gameC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Diego Andres Alvarez Marin (from psc cd)
2398 since
1/4/2015 2:48:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a person vs person chess game It has implemented the following: - The pieces + chess board are *.BMPs - You can move with keyboard and/or mouse - Graphic mode - Clocks (white, black , total time) - All correct movements of all pieces - It warnings ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Xtreme Fight 1.0 [UPDATED]Xtreme Fight 1.0 [UPDATED]C++ (general)Beginner /
Funky Dude (from psc cd)
1486 since
1/4/2015 1:49:00 PM

By 2 Users

Please try out my newset and latest game, Xtreme Fight 1.0, the sequel to Xtreme Fight 0.8. In this fun text-based RPG/Battle game, you try to defeat the evil Dark Lord and restore peace to the lands while fighting eniemies and bosses. Collect weapons, ar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Text Based RpgText Based RpgMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Visualcode (from psc cd)
2303 since
1/4/2015 1:05:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a basic text based Rpg. In this Rpg you can gamble (game includes a guess the number game) and you can fight at a few different locations forest swamp etc (Just different difficulty of monsters really) Anyway this is my first project i have ever w ...(description truncated)

Dope Wars v1.01(DOS Version)Dope Wars v1.01(DOS Version)C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Michael Brown (from psc cd)
2427 since
1/4/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 27 Users

This is a little version of the classic dope wars game. Really addictive, Give it a try and don't forget to comment and RATE MY CODE PLEASEClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snake game for beginnersSnake game for beginnersC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Rishabh (from psc cd)
1017 since
1/4/2015 12:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is an excellent code for all those wishing to enter game programming.This is a simple snake game program with the simplest code possible. No tough graphic stuff or code stuff.Must for novice programmers.Press q to quit the game.

Tic Tac Toe with AITic Tac Toe with AIMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Lam Wai Hang (from psc cd)
1057 since
1/4/2015 12:08:00 PM

By 3 Users

A Tic Tac Toe coded in using VC++ MFC. It have a learning ability which will become stronger if u keep playing with it. It learn the moves u used against him and use it back against u. It uses file 'MoveHis.txt' to record the moves, delete this file will ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sarojini BlackjackSarojini BlackjackC++ (general)Beginner /
Wong Yat Seng (from psc cd)
1218 since
1/4/2015 11:25:00 AM

By 3 Users

This a Command Line Interface version of the Blackjack game. Pretty primitive, but just as good. It's dedicated to my C++ lecturer, Ms Sarojini =)

TicTacTixTicTacTixC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Mark Jundo P. Documento (from psc cd)
1355 since
1/4/2015 10:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a windows tic tac toe simulator. You can either play against the program or watch a simulated game. The AI is great. Enjoy. (Pls. don't forget to vote.... :)

Search Results: Page 7 of 14 found. Entries 121 - 140 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++