Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Text Based RpgA Text Based RpgMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
RyanW (from psc cd)
4292 since
1/6/2015 10:29:00 AM

By 3 Users

A Text Based Win32 Console Rpg. This Is One Of My First Few Programs Ive Done With C++. I Think Its Pretty Good.

^A Game that is RGP^A Game that is RGPMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Eric Gilbert Sondraal (from psc cd)
7984 since
1/6/2015 9:38:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a pretty fun game. It's a "RPG" so you can upgrade different things like Attack, Defense, and Health!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^LUCKY NUMBERS GENERATOR v1.0 ^^LUCKY NUMBERS GENERATOR v1.0 ^CBeginner /
k󺕻 (from psc cd)
8310 since
1/6/2015 7:45:00 AM

By 10 Users

Prints six random numbers to the screen. It is something like generating lottery numbers. I have also added a menu to it. Excellent for beginners.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A 'Pico Fermi Bagels' GameA 'Pico Fermi Bagels' GameC++ (general)Beginner /
Julz (from psc cd)
3940 since
1/6/2015 4:04:00 AM

By 2 Users

A simple text game of 'Pico Fermi Bagels', a game similiar to the classic 'Mastermind'. Play against the computer or a friend. (My first program after starting C++) Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire PLUSWho Wants To Be A Millionaire PLUSMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Radoslav Mladenov (from psc cd)
2382 since
1/6/2015 3:58:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is pure Win32 API program. NO MFC. This is a game resembling the real game. I have modified the jokers 25/75, 50/50, 0/100. The first eliminates one wrong answer, the second - two, and the 0/100 removes ALL the wrong answers. Includes a system not to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a good connect 4a good connect 4Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ryan B. (from psc cd)
3738 since
1/6/2015 3:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

a cool conect 4 game that dosnt use graphics.h so you can compile it on msvs. you do need to compile it on windows however

Dos Developer UtilitiesDos Developer UtilitiesC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Codemaster Snake (from psc cd)
1507 since
1/6/2015 3:11:00 AM

By 5 Users

When i was surfing across PSC i saw that there is almost nothing for 320 x 200 with 256 color progtramming in dos. So, I decided to upload the things i have got. I know that the DOS is dead now. But, it's a great learning environment for beginners. It has ...(description truncated)

Game Developer Utilities Package (Most Can Be Used By Other Developers)Game Developer Utilities Package (Most Can Be Used By Other Developers)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
James Dougherty (from psc cd)
1902 since
1/6/2015 2:40:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a package I put together to help ease programming. This is a very VERY useful package. Look at the screen shot to see what all this one includes. This is package 1 and there will be more on the way if everyone likes this one. I will make updates o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Guess the computer numberGuess the computer numberC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
NIHAR DINESH MANIYAR (from psc cd)
783 since
1/6/2015 12:55:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program is a puzzle where one needs to guess a number between 1 to 100 which is generated by computer. It shows how to use rand and srand functions

Basic Nibbles (NO MFC)Basic Nibbles (NO MFC)Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
devildrey33 (from psc cd)
1445 since
1/5/2015 9:53:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is my first aplication in VC++ its a basic game. Uses GDI to paint graphics.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Tile GameSimple Tile GameMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Joe Estock (from psc cd)
1172 since
1/5/2015 9:27:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an example of how to implement a tile based game. This example uses Win32 API for the drawing of the graphics (no directx or opengl). I will be adding new features as well as wrapping this project into a full-fledged open source game as time permi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Brainvita GameBrainvita GameBorland C++Intermediate /
A. Saleem Ansari (from psc cd)
1466 since
1/5/2015 5:51:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is 16bit C++ game and this contain some forms,textboxes,labels and some others thing and every thing made by me. Just See the screen shot of this game it is really very nice game just take, play it and rent me please.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A #1 TITRES GAME BY SUFYANA #1 TITRES GAME BY SUFYANC++ (general)Advanced /
Sufyan Jabr (from psc cd)
2106 since
1/5/2015 5:01:00 PM

By 13 Users

by SUFYAN JABR Cool Tetres Game ,Al_albayt University_ JORDAN, THIS GAME DESINED TO PLAY WITH Email:Sufyan2001jojo@yahoo.com THE EGAVGA.BGI FILE SHOULD BE IN THE TC\BIN FOLDERClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A #1  SNAKE GAME , 1 OR 2 PLAYER , BY  SUFYANA #1 SNAKE GAME , 1 OR 2 PLAYER , BY SUFYANC++ (general)Advanced /
Sufyan Jabr (from psc cd)
3033 since
1/5/2015 5:00:00 PM

By 3 Users

By Sufyan Jabr, A COOL SNAKE GAME, ITS REALLY DEFRANT FROM OTHER SNAKE GAME, IT DESIGNED TO BE PLAYED WITH THE EGAVGA.BGI FILE SHOULD BE IN THE SAME FOLDER WITH COULD TO MAKE IT RUN.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NETRIX  -  Tetris CloneNETRIX - Tetris CloneMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
dimovich (from psc cd)
994 since
1/5/2015 2:34:00 PM

By 5 Users

We came up with a genial idea to combine Tetris and Network, so that you can play it over the Internet or LAN.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

\Snake game\Snake gameC, C++ (general)Beginner /
its_david1980 (from psc cd)
18381 since
1/5/2015 1:36:00 PM

By 14 Users

A very simple game of snake ...fun to play ...and it SHEDS SKIN too... it is not a self moving snake mimicks real life snake. A simple 50 line Code

MasterMind - Crack the CodeMasterMind - Crack the CodeMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
P.e.t.e (from psc cd)
1169 since
1/5/2015 1:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

My second C++ program - a copy of the Mastermind (guess the colour peg) game. I think it is better than my first attempt - the challenging part was making the program logic cope with varying parameters i.e number of colours, pegs, allowing duplicates etc. ...(description truncated)

Tic.Tac.ToeTic.Tac.ToeC, Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Mario Vella (from psc cd)
1020 since
1/5/2015 12:11:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is the classic tictactoe game written entirely in Win32 API. This a one player game against the computer.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VolleyballVolleyballC++ (general)Intermediate /
Funky Dude (from psc cd)
1309 since
1/5/2015 12:07:00 PM

By 2 Users

It's volleyball. Very simple code, but fun game nontheless. 1 and 2 players. I used Allegro for making this game. Please comment! Controls -------- Arrow keys/Up key - Moves player 1 a, s, d - Moves player 2 Use the arrow keys to select your options in th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Checkers (Draughts)Checkers (Draughts)Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
David Crofts (from psc cd)
3649 since
1/5/2015 10:06:00 AM

By 4 Users

Brute force game tree search program for Checkers.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 14 found. Entries 81 - 100 of 272 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++