Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 14 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

^! CONNECT 4 !^^! CONNECT 4 !^C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Chita Mihai (from psc cd)
7408 since
1/5/2015 9:56:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a Connect 4 singleplayer game. The graphics are nice and the source code is very small. The game is funny. Hope you like it! And vote for me !!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BattleshipBattleshipC++ (general)Beginner /
Silver Ghost (from psc cd)
2191 since
1/5/2015 9:55:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a very simple battleship game that puts the player against the computer. There is a visual "board" created using arrays. Code is indented and commented. Great beginner's code!

A number puzzleA number puzzleC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Muthu Raja (from psc cd)
2165 since
1/5/2015 9:16:00 AM

By 4 Users

It's a game to arrange numbers in ascending order inside 3 X 3 boxes. It's a must see program for beginners.The code is very simple!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Snake ver3 release 1Snake ver3 release 1C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Luca Carlon (from psc cd)
1329 since
1/5/2015 6:31:00 AM

By 2 Users

The common snake-like game. This is written using API only (no MFC) with a simple graphic. In a next version I'll insert color picker and other interesting options.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^PING-PONG^^PING-PONG^C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Calianu Victor (from psc cd)
10298 since
1/5/2015 5:38:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a classical game of Ping-Pong, but with many improvements. You can play against a PC with 5 different skill levels or against a friend. You also have a lot of options. For example you can change the speed of the game, the score limit, you can choo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_A Dots Game__A Dots Game_C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
9582 since
1/5/2015 4:47:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a game called "DOTS". The purpose is to connect the matrix of dots with vertical and horizontal lines and make boxes. The player with the most boxes wins.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TTTTTTMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
A. Saleem Ansari (from psc cd)
822 since
1/5/2015 4:03:00 AM

By 17 Users

This is Tic Tac Toe game Consist of 15x15. Firstly view the screen shot...........Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cool 3D Game EngineCool 3D Game EngineMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
DarkestGamer (from psc cd)
1543 since
1/5/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is a cool game engine it has alot of things for a game programer to learn from , Loading Models , Movement , Skybox and even sound this has all the things you need to know now for starting your game Don't Forget To Vote :).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BowGameBowGameMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
A. Saleem Ansari (from psc cd)
1297 since
1/5/2015 3:17:00 AM

By 8 Users

It is an simple game in Visual C++. Some baloons arising there and a person try to hit baloons with the help of an Arrow.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Swordsman 2Swordsman 2C++ (general)Beginner /
Joshua Wöhle (from psc cd)
675 since
1/5/2015 3:02:00 AM

By 3 Users

The second version of a nice action game where you are a young skilled man with swords and armors. It has almost 2000 lines of code!!! I fixed some bugs and commenteted the code for those who want to study it

Matrix_TronMatrix_TronC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
OrigamiMan64 (from psc cd)
784 since
1/5/2015 2:18:00 AM

By 4 Users

I have included all of the source nessicary to immediately compile a Tron style game. There can be 2 - 4 players, any of which can be human or computer, you can set your keys, and even earn bonus options if you escape the arena.

DonDonC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Don Dupuis (from psc cd)
1256 since
1/5/2015 2:05:00 AM

By 2 Users

IF, Switch, Else If statmentClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MinistryMinistryC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Wesley May (from psc cd)
796 since
1/5/2015 1:16:00 AM

By 4 Users

Ministry is a text-based strategy game. It's one of the first major projects I've actually completed in C++. It's not much, but it is quite fun. If you like it, I would suggest that you try Ministry II. It should be available here or at (wjomx.tripod.com/ ...(description truncated)

Little boyLittle boyC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Crima[dany] (from psc cd)
691 since
1/5/2015 12:58:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a nice game made in taxt mode.Have fun.

Ship game vs. CPUShip game vs. CPUC++ (general)Intermediate /
1041 since
1/4/2015 11:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a nice game. The PC controls a spaceship and you control the other. The purpose is to hit the enemy spaceship 10 times before it does so to you. The source code is small (160 lines) and very effective, with a good and tricky AI. Enjoy!

games centergames centerC++ (general)Advanced /
Abqarino (from psc cd)
1087 since
1/4/2015 11:27:00 PM

By 4 Users

game of snake and hangman with AI programmingClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 3D RPG EngineA 3D RPG EngineC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
4299 since
1/4/2015 10:23:00 PM

By 19 Users

This is the first half of an OpenGL RPG. It contains most of the graphics processing code, and also walking and also tile-based collision detection. There is suppost for complex quadratic objects (spheres, cylinders, cones) and for normal triangles. As se ...(description truncated)

Italian game cardItalian game cardMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Mauro Mindoli (from psc cd)
1080 since
1/4/2015 10:21:00 PM

By 4 Users

The purpose of my code is to make you have fun! This is a little game card I wrote to increase my confidence in C++, MFC, STL concepts. The italian name is "Sette e mezzo" : "Seven and half". It is tipically played on Christmas, betting the money we got b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ParticleXL (OpenGL Particle System) With Simple GUIParticleXL (OpenGL Particle System) With Simple GUIC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
James Dougherty (from psc cd)
4268 since
1/4/2015 10:20:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a cool particle system. See screenshot. Fire(candle flame), energy, sparks, gun fire, fire flies, crazy 8, and circle. It also shows how to do a simple GUI with openGL. If you like this please vote or leave a comment. They are always welcome. -Jam ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Spaceship Demo - 3D Accerlation for 2D GraphicsSpaceship Demo - 3D Accerlation for 2D GraphicsC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
John Shedletsky (from psc cd)
976 since
1/4/2015 9:54:00 PM

By 4 Users

I'm currently tinkering around with the idea of making a massively multiplayer space warfare/trading game. In the past, I've used sprites and DirectDraw to do all my 2D game projects, but DirectDraw is being phased out and was rather inconvienent (if you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 14 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++